>Chapter 1<

^.^ EDITED ^.^

This story has been completed on April 13th 2017. The editing process is still going on, so have patience please. I'll try to change as much as I can, as I want it to be perfect and not rushed like it was previously. I wrote some sexual scenes in this, but I deleted them as I didn't feel proud at all. Hope you guys understand.

Some of the author notes will stay the same, but some will change because I want to and can. So yeah.

Chapter 1
Here I am. This new chapter in my life begins. I've rented an apartment in the centre of London. By far, it is quite empty. I only got my lounge furniture and bedroom furniture shipped to my new home. Fortunately, I already have wifi. And that is the most important thing, that I need. I need it to be able to watch the videos of my favourite YouTubers, including Daniel Howell and AmazingPhil.

The real reason why I moved to London, is not because Dan and Phil live there. It's mainly because I want to start over. At school I never had a lot of friends, I never had a social life at all. I've always been awkward and shy. And now I decided to move to London, to a place I don't really know and where I don't even know anyone I could talk to, if I even want to. Another reason why I wanted to move to London is because I don't have any freedom while I'm with my parents. They want me to stay with them and never leave town, but I did. It could be one of the best ideas I've ever had or this could turn out very badly.

I just hope I will be able to meet someone, just anyone. And who knows, maybe I'll meet Dan and Phil. That would be a dream become true, only I know that won't happen at all. So I shouldn't get my hopes up, it will only bring me further down than I am.

I'm on my way to the shops to get some groceries, as I don't have anything at home. As I leave the flat, it feels like I got stuck in a fanfiction of some sort, as I walk into someone and fall on the ground. "Are you all right?" A male voice asks, extending his hand to help me get up. As I look up, I see a tall, dark clothed figure standing in front of me. There's something familiar about him. He has beautiful chocolate brown eyes and brown locks of hair. Oh shit, are you kidding me. It's Dan Howell.

"Uhm, yeah." I say. "I'm sorry." I add. "No, it's nothing. It's really my fault." He says. We stand there for a short awkward moment. The fangirl inside me wants to scream, but my mind doesn't want to. "I'm Dan." He suddenly says. As I didn't know. But it surprises me he's talking to me and not walking away, because that's what you normally do when someone walked into you. "I'm Y/N, but it's really my fault." I tell him, I was too lost in thought that I didn't see him in front of me. "I can buy you a drink, to make it up to you." He says. He's offering me a drink, does he buy everyone who walked into him a drink? "I don't know if I can." I say, not wanting to make it more awkward than it already is. "The coffee shop is right there, so it's not a problem." He says. "Okay then." I say.

In silence we walk across the street in the little coffee shop. It's quite cosy, this will be my favourite place to go to if I even want to leave the house. "What do you like?" He asks. "A coffee is fine." I tell him, he nods and goes to the counter to buy the drink, or drinks if he would want one himself. After a while, he comes back and hand me the paper cup. "Here you go." He says. "Thanks." I say, turning around, ready to leave. "Wait!" Dan yells after me. I turn back to home. "Do you know me already?" He asks. "Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I watch your videos... daily." I tell him. "Oh okay, well, just don't say anything about this to anyone." He says. "I won't." I tell him, knowing how important their privacy is. "So, see you around maybe?" He asks. "Maybe." I tell him and leave the shop. Didn't see that coming at all.

First chapter of this fanfiction. I'm so excited to write the rest of the story. I have so much inspiration, I only need to write them out. That's the difficult part, but I think that I can do it.

I don't know when the next chapter will come. Because I don't have all the time in the world. We'll see.

I will see you next time. Well, I'm not going to see you guys. But you know what I mean.

VOTE._.COMMENT._.SHARE