00:03

"Remember this, If you even try to run. I will find you. Get comfortable, this is your new home now."
He stated before closing the door with a loud click. All of our eyes widen with fear. We have been locked in. Left in an unknown room, in a house with an unknown guy.

"What the hell!?!?" Mackenzie yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Were're trapped!" Teresa cried.
"A-are we going to be okay?" Sena said with a shiver.
"No were're not going to be okay!" We are trapped in a room" Mackenzie then grabbed Nina's shoulders and started to shake her resentlessly, "We are not okay!!" Hina started the waterworks and again and left tear marks on her face.

"For god's sake Mackenzie, stop freaking her out," Sena said separating the two. "Take a breather!" She added.
"Like hell I should!" She yelled while walking to the door. Everyone watched her as she jiggled the nob. But it was locked. "Damn it!" She then backed up and ram into the door, but it didn't do anything. Again she backed up and ram into it, with much more force.
"You're going to make yourself more in pain then you already are Mackenzie." Teresa sighed

Sena sighed,"She is right, all of us are tired, in pain, and hell. We look like a mess. We need a good nights sleep before we talk about escaping." She then looked at me with sorrow and walked over to the edge of the bed. " Are you ok Megan, you seem most out of it."
I nodded,"It just hurts." "God Megan, I can't believe you let that man carry you. You are such a poser." Teresa spat while sitting on one of the other 3 beds. She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at me with her brown eyes,"I mean what the hell, do you like that we were taken you little sadist?" I winced at her words, usually her statements don't hurt as bad but in this state of venerability, anything will hit me hard. "We need to get along guys." Hina softly said while holding her hands to her chest.

Mackenzie gave a "tsk" and finally seemed to calm down the situation. She wrapped her arm around Hina's neck and pulled her along to the third bed in the room. "We will share this one" She said before picking her up bridal style onto the bed. Hina screeched as she launched into the air and landed on the bed. Mackenzie jumped onto the bed next to her with a relaxing sigh.

"That seems fair," Sena mumbled and looked at Teresa who gave a confused look back, "Move over." She blandly stated and brushed her black hair out of her face.
"What do you mean."
"I move to one side." She said harsher as Teresa moved to the right side of the bed so Sena could have the left.
I moved a bit to get comfortable, but nothing seemed to be right because the soreness raged threw my body no matter what position I went in. So I carefully climbed into the sheets and laid on my back.

"Tomorrow morning, I want out of this hell hole." Mackenzie said groggily as sleep slowly consumed her.
"Yes, we will make a plan for it, but for now just shut up and go to sleep Mackenzie." Teresa murmured
Hina nuzzle up closer to Mackenzie's warm chest and wrapped her arms lazily around her waist, pulling her in closer. At first this surprised the blonde but it just felt right for her and she hugged the brunette closer. "We'll be safe right?" Hina asked.
"I hope so." Sena mumbled."Good night girls."
"Good night."
"Night."
"Sleep tight guys."

I looked at all the other girls that soon fell asleep in there beds. Mackenzie and Hina wrapped up together for warmth and comfort and Teresa and Sena were back to snuggling the thick blankt and skeets. For the first time in a long time I felt so... along and so off. I could only see the outline of the three beds and the dresser and the girls. I put my face in my pillow finally letting the tears soak the pillows, after crying for what seemed like hours I let the drowsiness overtake me.

-------

The morning light beamed threw the three windows and my eyes cringed at the brightness. I opened then lazily and saw that it was the only first rays of the day. I groaned as I sat up right in my bed and rubbed the cloudiness from my eyes. I looked around the room with my eyes only opened a little. Then I stretched my arms up in the air and gave a little yawn but then winced when I felt the pain raise in my stomach again.