Part 34

When I opened my eyes in the morning I saw Dimitri already awake. He was reading some kind of paper and looked serious.

I sat up in the bed and sleepily covered myself after our ignited night. I really need to stop enjoying his embrace if I want to avoid the pregnancy part.

I cought Dimitri's attention and he looked away from the paper.

'Good morniaaww' I said with a yawn.

'Morning' he said and continued to read the paper. That made me frown.

'What are you reading?' I asked curiously.

'A contract' he replied not glancing my way.

'I see' I said loosing interest and got up with warm fur around my body. I made my way to the wooden chest by the wall to me left where all my "fancy" clothes are and started looking through them. I decided to wear leather pants with fur top whitout the shoulders.

I'm sick running around with my butt naked.....

I started to comb my hair and braid them when I noticed Dimitri staring at me with a frown. The paper was clenched in his hand and he looked angry. I wrapped my braid's end with thin leather strap and walked to Dimitri. Whitout a word he gave me crumbled letter. I looked at him confused and started to read it. With first words my blood started to boil up.

A CONTRACT

This contract with both Amberlight and Coth's families signatures is valid.

By Mr. Coth's request and Mrs. Amberlight's agreement Rose Amberlight is sold to Coth's family and will marry Drake Coth in a following month after this contract is signed.

By this contract Amberlight family will get 50.000 $ in exchange to their daughter Rose Amberlight.

Since Rose Amberlight is still living with her parents and is registered under Emily's Amberlight house, she will not have a word in this agreement.

At the bottom of the paper I saw two scribles. One of them was definitely my mother's signatures.

I didn't even notice that I was shaking from anger.

Those fuckers....

'Rose...' Dimtri started but I interupted him.

'Where did you find this?' I looked at him and saw that he was furious as well. Except I was angry about the selling while he was furious about another man. That is my guess.

'One of my warriors noticed your name on this paper in some woman's room by the window and took it before we went to find you. In the process we found your friend sneaking around.' He explained and I cought on the woman's part.

'Did he saw the woman who had this paper?' I asked. I cought myself hopping that all this shit was a simple joke but my wolf clearly thought it was the real thing.

'A short woman with short brown hair, in her fourties' He said and felt my body froze. The reality hit me hard and I growled loudly. Hatred was building up fast. I threw the paper into the chest and walked to the entrance before stopping and turning to Dimitri.

'Can you bring that woman and my ex spouse here?' I asked and Dimitri frowned.

'Why?' He asked walking to me. He stopped an inch from me and I breathed in his scent relaxing a bit.

'I want to talk with them. To sort things out and finally get my life to normal' I said and looked at him.

'It's impossible to have a normal life with us' he said grining and kissed me.

'Let's not start making babies now, I have to explain thing to my best friend' I said when I felt myself getting turned on.

'I can wait' he said and I giggled like a kid.

'Grab some snacks then' I replied and left the room.

I made it to the room where Lucy was being held and saw two guards outside. They bowed and I entered. I saw Lucy sitting on her bed hugging her legs. She wasn't alowed to leave her room for safety purposes.

Seeing me her eyes went wide and she backed away from me.

'D-don't come near me!' She shouted but I ignored her and walked to the bed. I could see she was about to cry. I looked at her calmly unaffected by her scared face.

'I came here to explain everything. You either listen to what I have to say or you can continue to live your life in this room' I plainly said waiting for her to answer. Her eyes were still wide but she nod.

'Almost everybody here are werewolfs me included. If you try to run away we will kill you, if you tell anybody about us we will kill you. The only thing you can do is accept your situation and start a new life like I did. If one of the guys will like you and choose you as his mate you will be able to start a family. My mate is Dimitri, the dude who found you, and he is the Alpha here, in other words he is the leader and you have to listen to him. Since I'm his mate I'm Luna of this pack -- highest female so you will have to listen to me as well' I ended my talking leaving Lucy speachless.

'We-werewolfs? You?' She finally asked and I nod.

'Yes. I was turned when Dimitri chose me'

'Mate?' She asked confused.

'Soulmate, partner, husband you name it' I said and she looked at me with her big eyes. Suddenly she blushed and turned away.

'Ask' I said iritated.

'Si-since he is your husband...'

'Mate' I corrected her.

'...mate uh.... did you already.... did t-that?' She asked and I had to take a moment to understand what she asked me.

'Have sex?' I asked. She was still blushing as she nod.

'I think we did it more than 15 times' I said unfazed. Lucy looked at me and covered her mouth with both hands. It was her way to show that she was shocked.

'C'mon I will show you around' I said and walked to the entrance.

'You have changed' she said from behind and I looked at her through my shoulder.

'We all do' I said with a smile and got one back.