Part 32

I woke up from small pain across my back. It felt as if thousands of needles unconfortably stabbed me. Like when you sit on your leg too long and when blood rushes in you feel those needles.

I growled and sleepily sat up. My hand reached my back but I didn't feel anything different other than skin. Those needles were followed by the pain in my lower region and I stiffened. I looked down and saw my naked body.

Oh dear.......

I covered myself with the fur that laid on the ground next to the bed and turned to Dimitri. My eyes met with his silver ones and I flinched. I quickly turned around to face the room because I was afraid I was going to start drooling over his body.

Just thinking about his body yesterday's events came back and I felt my cheeks heat up. The worst part was that we did more than 5 times. I lost the number after that. Why did I even count?

I heards chuckles behind me I felt him sit up right behind me.

'It suits you' he said and I felt his cold fingers trail down my spine. A growl slipped my throat when needles came back.

'I don't know what you are talking about' I said and Dimitri placed a kiss on the back of my neck.

'Your tatoo is complete aswell as our mating. Now you have one like mine and no one is going to touch you except me' he growled at the last part and his arms hugged me aroud my waist. My eyes went wide at the thought of a giant dragon tattoo on my back.

'Alpha Volkov?' A voice interupted us from behind the fur that seperated our room and the hall.

'What?'

'Everything is ready' the man said and I heard his footsteps leaving the hall.

'Perfect. Get ready, your punishment is not finished' Dimitri said and stood up from the bed. I looked at his back confused. Worry washed over me.

'What will I have to do this time?' I asked trying to hide my fear. I didn't want to kill another soul.

Dimitri glanced at me and continued to dress up.

'You will see. You have 5 minutes' he said and left the room leaving me sitting on the bed.

I quickly stood up and saw that black fur dress was prepared for me. I didn't start thinking how it got here and put it on. After the clean up and hair combing I was ready. Quickly walking down the hall I left "The Alpha Zone".

When I finally walked outside I was met with the girl. She had her eyes lowered in respect.

'Alpha Volkov is waiting for you, Luna, in the dining area with everyone' she said quietly and I nod. I started to make my way there with her trailing behind me. I was getting nervous and scared at the thought of my punishment.

I hope it's not another kill.......

When I walked into the dining area, which was a field with a mountain hovering over it almost making it a cave, I saw my mate sitting at the end of it with two rows of people sitting with their food in front of them leaving long line for me to walk. Like a red carpet thingy.

When I walked through people sitting by my both sides towards Dimitri people would lift their cups to me. I frowned in confusion and stopped in front of Dimitri.

To my horror I saw a woman bound by her wrists to my left. Her eyes were filled with horror and I looked at Dimitri waiting for an explanation.

'Today she will be killed and you will join us in her blood drinking' he said and I looked at him as if he turned into a cat.

'Blood drinking? Kill her? Why?' I threw all my questions at him at once. He looked at the woman bemused and I followed his gaze.

Then I recognized her. It was the same woman who asked me where I was going and to whom I lied.

Was it my fault?.....

I looked back at Dimitri and saw him staring at me. Shivers of fear rolled down my spine.

'She defied given orders to her by letting you go outside the work zone' he said and I frowned.

'Only because of that?' I asked unsure. Dimitri looked dead into my eyes.

'And now my plans are known to my enemy because of that' he said and whispers went down the rows.

'Your plans are known because of me not her' I deffended the woman even though I didn't know her.

'Stop talking shit, Luna, and just kill me!' suddenly the woman screamed and I looked at her surprised.

'You want to die?' I asked confused and she looked at me with her eyes full with hatred which took me aback.

'If not for you, kid, I would be sitting next to my family' she spat.

Something broke. At that moment I felt as if a chain broke inside of me and I felt myself smile. Smile with the same smile like Dimitri's on killing spree. I saw shock in woman's eyes and I made my way infront of her.

I grabbed her hair and pulled back so that her face would be in front of mine. She let a small painfull scream and I smiled even more. Our eyes met and I saw horror in them.

'Kill her.....' my wolf purred and I let out a small chuckle only know to me.

'And somehow this kid reached much more in her life only in two days than you through your intire life' I replied.

I traced her cheeck with my fingers and dug them in making her let out a scream. Blood was running on my fingers and I smiled. I put one of them into my mouth and irony taste filled my mouth. I felt the hunger grow inside of me as my wolf howled in extazy.

'I will be enjoying you blood' I purred to her ear even though I knew everybody heared me.

'You are a monster...' the woman whispered in horror and I grined at her placing my free hand on her shoulder.

'Thank you, darling. I know who I am' I said and swiftly moved my hand full with her hair to my right. A sick cracking sound rang through the dead silence following with the thud.

The woman's body fell by my feet spilling the blood into conveniently placed pot while her head was hanging by the hair in my hand. I turned around and looked at my mate. He was sitting leaned back enjoying the view in front of him.

I made my way to him and placed the woman's head on the small table infront of him. He turned to me and I captured his lips in a bloody kiss.

'This is how you kill, love' I said and got another kiss filled with irony taste throwing my body, my mind and my wolf into extazy once more.

<><><><><>

I'm back!!!

Sorry for the wait bit I'm busy with school, doctors, drama classes and upcoming play so there is a chance for my updates to go slow. But to repay for the wait this chapter is longer AND 2k bonus chapter will be next. :3

For those who likes numbers: this chapter with my note is 1248 words.