Part 30

My head slowly turned to my right and I saw Dimitri in his full glory with two more wolfs. The sand one, who met us the first time I came, was with him too. He was Dimitri's Beta Joe.

My eyes met with black Dimitri's eyes and I cursed in my mind. He was mad, really mad.

'I don't know what you are talking about' I said playing dumb and I got an insane smile back.

'You perfectly know what I'm talking about, Roza' he said and I felt shivers run down my spine. He have never used my name in Russian and for some reason I liked it.

Dimitri waved his hand and one of the wolfs dragged someone in. With the yelp that someone fell in front of him. He took his small knife and started to play with it crouching in front of the person.

'I swear to God if you hurt her I will castrate you' I growled when I recognized my best friend. He smirked and pressed the knife by Lucy's throat. A vicious growl left my throat and took a step closer.

'Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill her right now' he said looking bored. A train of thoughts passed my mind but I couldn't find a good one. So I just blured out what came to my mind first, which was lame.

'If not for her you wouldn't have met me' I said and almost facepalmed myself. In the corner of my eyes I saw confused and scared Lucy who was listening to our conversation not understanding anything but I kept my eyes on my mate.

Dimotri looked at me for a moment and then stood up not breaking our eye contact.

'And why do you think like that?' He asked still looking bored.

'Because I ran from my wedding for God's sake. You don't expect me to run away from hundreds of people whitout any help' I said as if I was talking to a child. I kept quiet about my cliff meet up with my spouse.

Hearing about wedding a growl left his throat.

Well someone is possesive....

'Fine but that won't help you. You will be punished for your actions' he said and waved to the wolf 'get her to our pack' he said and bone cracking sound followed. My mate's shift was followed by Lucy's scream and I felt her eyes on me. Ignoring her scared and pleading stare I changed as well. She was safe enough for me not worry about her. I was in deeper shit than her so I will explain everything when I redeem myself. In the corner of my eyes I saw her faint.

That is for better.....

'Let's go' Dimitri said to everyone and we moved out.

The trip back was exhausting. I had a hard time following everyone since I was out of breath before. I don't know how I managed 3 hour run but we finally walked in the main field and we were greeted by the man with clothes. I don't know how they know when we are arriving. Magic I guess.

I took my dress carefully and ran behind the tree. Quickly changing into my white leather dress (which I saw for the first time) I came back to the crowd that built up in the mean time. When I was making my way to Dimitri I noticed that everyone were staring at me and whispering. I catched someone saying "so soon" which made me frown.

I stopped by Dimitri waiting for him to say what punishment I will recieve.

'I want the blood to be fresh' he said to the wolf and my body froze.

He really is going to hurt me.....

He gave a few more orders that didn't make any sence and turned to me. I invisibly swallowed. He took my hand and smirked.

'Since you are my mate I will punish you myself' he said that only us could hear and I was dragged away from the crowd.

I'm screwed......