Part 22

We all walked in silence. I could feel the anger radiating from me like tsunami waves.

Who does he think he is to treat a child like that...... He could have killed him.....

A growl slipped my throat and I again couldn't contain it. I heard chuckle behind me.

'Are you having an inner battle, Rose?' The stranger asked and I froze in my spot. I turned to him really slowly and looked dead into his eyes.

'How the fuck do you know my name?' I asked coldly but in thruth I was frozen in fear. This man gives me the chills. Not to mention that he intimidates me constantly with his body size but he also knows my name. I try my best to hide it and look unaffected but this man really is scary.

He looked at me bemused.

'You better watch you tongue, little girl, you don't want to get in trouble' he said his voice freezing cold ' you are know throughout the packs as "The girl who was left by his mate" ' he replied and his eyes cought amusement on the last part.

Hearing that I could feel my body shake with anger. I closed my eyes and clenched my palms into fists while trying not to hurt or wake up Carl. Few moments later I opened my eyes and looked at the stranger with my stone face.

'The last time I checked I was 24 not 10' I said with my voice out of emotions and continued to walk. After hearing the last line my mood dropped into the abyss.

We finally reached the grass field and I started to look around for Caroline. I wanted to give Carl back as fast as possible because this kid is heavy as a rock. They are trained to become warriors when they reach 5 and Carl was 8. I think he had more muscles then I do. Not to mention how much men are eating in general. And now add the body who is growing. Scary I know.

When we reached the caves entrances I saw Caroline and called her. She smiled at me seeing me with her son but her smile soon dropped when she looked at the guests. Which made me frown.

He really is horrifying.....

She quickly ran to me, grabbed Carl and whitout saying anything ran back.

Okay that is weird.......

I continued my way into the cave. When we walked in everybody fell silent. Like dead silent. As we progressed further in people started to bow. I looked around not moving my head and saw Mark. His eyes landed on us and he made his way towards us.

Mark stood before us and bowed.

What the hell is going on??

'Alpha Volkov, we didn't expect you' he said and rose. His eyes met mine and saw him look at me with worry.

'I'll be leaving now....' I said awkwardly and quickly left not saying anything. I almost ran out of the cave and was stopped by Caroline.

'Thank you for bringing my son back' she said avoiding my eyes.

'No problem. What's wrong?' I asked and she looked at me. She was terrified.

'Why are you with Alpha Volkov?' She asked and I frowned.

'He cought Carl and when I bugged him out to give him back he insisted to come along' I explained and I saw her go pale.

'You better avoid him' he whispered and left me.

I went back to my room conflicted. Why did everybody bowed to him? Is he some kind of murderer? Why should I avoid him?

With theses questions I laid in my bed and soon fell asleep.

I woke up feling presence nearby. I sleepily opened my eyes and I was hit with bitter dark chocolate and mint scent. I instantly felt that my block was gone and my bond with my mate was open. I turned on my back and froze. Fear rushed through my body when I saw red eyes watching me.

I opened my mouth to scream but hand shut me up. I tried to fight my way out of man's grip but it was to no avail. He pined me down not letting me move away. I felt my body stop moving and I simply watched with my eyes full with terror those red eyes waiting for something to happen.

I heard a chuckle come from the intruder and he leaned to me the moon revealing his face.

'Why so scared, little mate?' Alpha Volkov said his voice dripping with amusement and I felt my breath stuck in my thraot.

<><><><><><><>

IMPORTANT INFORMATION. YOU NEED TO READ!!!

For those who doesn't know Russian:

Volkov: volk - a wolf.

So we finally found her mate!!! Now that he finally got his ass here I will warn you guys about my story. This story will not be one of those where bad Alpha gets a soft mate and she makes him good. This cliche crap will NOT be here.

SMALL SPOILERS (MAYBE)

Alpha Volkov was born bad, grew bad and WILL STAY bad. I will not change him throughout the story but you still will see character development. Wattpad is full with stories about bad Alphas but as much as I read only about two REALLY HAD bad Alphas. And even those were going soft. SO I thought about Alpha Volkov and decided to make him bad. REALLY BAD. So if you don't have guts for what is coming (a lot of violance) you better leave. Others good luck.

Another thing, if Wattpad will put R rate on my story I WILL NOT change my story in order to remove that rate. I know the possabilities of that happening and I'm welcoming it. Because from this point shit is going down and you will see A LOT of violance and sexual continent.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!