1.0

Previously
"What was that Lou?"

"Fuck you"

"Your gonna regret saying that"

:.

Louis was instantly regretting what he said, hearing Harry's voice go deeper if that's even possible, and the fact that he was now walking towards him so fast but with grace never taking his eyes off of him. "I'm am so sorry dad—" he tried getting it out but nothing else was heard but smack "don't you ever and I mean ever talk to me like that, do you understand?" Harry roared and all Louis could do was nod with tears daring to fall.

" 'm sorry daddy" Louis said quietly trying to hold back a sob "I don't wanna hear it...now go to your room" "but–" "go.to.your.room" and without hesitation Louis scurried to his room and sat on his bed staring out his window wondering of Harry was going to stay mad at him for the rest of the day, he doubted it but there was a little piece of him that was thinking it. No so long after these thoughts were fading away Harry busted into the room still raging mad "hands and knees" he said blankly while Louis scrambled to the bed tears streaming down his face.

"I want you to count....miss a number and we start over, got it?" He says, darkness in his voice, "yes daddy" Louis says bracing himself for what was about to come.

Smack

"One"

Smack

"Two"

Smack

"Three"

Smack

"F-four"

"That's it, do this again and there will be more" he said moving to leave Louis' room. Louis slowly got of his previous position to sit on his bed which was pretty hard because his now red skin is rubbing against the fabric on his covers which made the pain worse.

Nice Louis....just nice..

:.

A/n: if you are interested in seeing me everyday add me on snapchat @an.xiety 👌🏾 if not then...it's okay I know I'm not cool. But comment on this chapter of you want and I love you all so much