0.5

Previously:

"Oh no princess, you have to fix what you did to daddy"

Now:

"What?" Louis said in utter shock, he didn't think that Harry would do or say anything like that he just thought he would just let him get away with it. But Louis complied because it looked like Harry wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

"You heard what I said" Harry replied unbuttoning his pants "get down here and fix what you did" he demanded, so Louis walked over to where he previously was and got on his knees.

Louis was kneeled on the floor unsure of what to make of this, he was still in shock but hey he got himself into it he can get himself out. Louis stared in awe at Harry's cock and started with teasing licks, "no teasing princess" Harry demanded lightly tugging on the small boys hair. Louis finally (after a few more teasing licks) took in Harry fully, he started bobbing slowly and hollowing his cheeks so he could go further.

"Shit-ah your doing so well princess" Harry praised and he was close, soon he started to fuck Louis in the mouth he gagged here and there but other than that he did well. Soon he was cumming in Louis' mouth, while Louis tried his best to swallow it all while some dripped from his chin.

"Your such a good boy for me baby" Harry praised once more and Louis loved it when he showered him with compliments it made him feel prettier than he already felt. "Thank you daddy, can I sleep now?" Louis asked looking completely exhausted " 'course sweetheart go ahead" Harry replied.

Maybe having Harry around isn't so bad after all

:.

Peace out Girl Scouts :)