0.4

A/n: just keep swimming

A/n: just keep swimming....idk I'm in a nemo kind of mood

:.

Harry was just getting in the house when he stopped in his tracks when seeing Louis in one of his jumpers and from what he could see some lace panties which instantly made his pants tighten.

Louis looked at him with a smile and called out 'Daddy!' dragging out the 'y' only making matters worse for Harry. But while composing himself he smiled back saying a 'hello' to the small boy.

"I hope it's okay I borrowed one of your jumpers" he said and of course Harry is whipped and he just nods, he thought he couldn't do this to his step-son...but Harry thought

I have time before his mother gets home

So he decided to surprise Louis with some tricks up his sleeve. "I don't like how you've been teasing me, princess" he says with a smug smile and moved his hands down to his waist, squeezing them.

"I don't know what your talking about daddy" he said acting oblivious to what he has done in the past months. But Harry slapped his ass and said "don't act so innocent princess" then Louis let out a small whine the Harry didn't catch.

"I'm sorry daddy, can we watch a movie?" Louis asked as he sat down on the couch, "sure princess" he responded. Louis wasn't giving up just because Harry got a little assertive, he popped in the movie and laid his head in Harry's lap as he pressed play.

:.

Louis was turned towards Harry's crotch pretending to be sleep and teasing him by blowing warm air on his now growing erection. Harry was shaking Louis awake but Louis wanted to keep playing with him, "princess I know your awake, don't make me spank you" he said but Louis didn't think he would foam thing because well....it was Harry, he was a softie for Louis and Louis only.

But unfortunately things didn't go Louis' way because he felt a sharp slap on his ass but still stayed in place not wanting to back down. He felt another slap and let out a pretty loud mewl which made Harry harder.

"Princess of you get up I won't spank you" Harry said running his hand up and down Louis' inner thigh, "okay daddy"Louis said and sat up to get himself together and retire to his room but he felt a hand pull him back slightly

"Oh no princess, you have to fix what you did to daddy"

:.

A/n: OH SNAP I UPDATED I'm so happy I'm a good person but this was pretty decent if I do say so myself