0.9

A/n: that's me at the top/ side ik a pimpled face freak :') on with the story

:.

"Daddy! Can we go shopping!" Louis shouted and Harry replied "sure princess" he got off the couch to get ready and take a shower while Louis already got ready before him. After a few minutes of waiting Harry finally came out saying they could go, so they went.

:..

"So what are you planning on getting?" Harry questions Louis and Louis wants to take to the next level with Harry so he's going to surprise him "none of your business bub" and Harry just shrugs it off and waits until the get to the mall.

Once they finally make it Louis is excited and I'm a hurry to get the things he wants so he can surprise Harry later. As they enter the first store Louis wants to go to is VS (Victoria Secret) since they had some nice sales in underwear, Harry said he'll wait inside since he's not 'comfortable' in there knowing good and well that he'll probably fuck Louis if he went in.

Once he was out let's just say Harry's credit card needs some prayer because it looked like Louis bought the whole store, after that they went to Forever 21 to get some crop tops and skirts which was not much and before they knew it they were heading home. "So are you happy with what you got?" Harry asked "yeah I guess" "with all my money you spent you better be" he chuckled.

They pulled up in the driveway and Harry helped Louis with the bags and went inside. Harry was making spaghetti tonight but Louis didn't agree and to be completely honest that's the only decent thing he can cook. "Why can't we get take out" Louis whines "because you can't just takeout all the time Louis" Harry argues "ugh fuck you" he mumbles but Harry heard it loud and clear.

"What was that Lou?"

"Fuck you"

"Your gonna regret saying that"

:.

A/n: OMG I felt like chapter was savage af Lolll but comment about my ugly face and about this chapter

Also if you want add me on snapchat @an.xiety to see my life because....why not lol