Forgive - Liam imagine

"I think you should leave", you were crying. The tears full of anger.

"D- Don't do that Y/N.. Please don't", he knelt on his knees, begging for you to stay.

"I can't. I can't handle to be in a relationship with a werewolf", the tears from before came up again and you started crying harder. This time, the pain wandered down to your heart, a stitch driving through your chest. It's been hard to take a step like that, but for your mind it's been the best thing to do.

Separating yourself from someone, who had all those secrets which could have killed both of you.

"I've already said how sorry I feel. I didn't tell you anything, because that's what I thought would have happened .. and .. Now we're here", he became calmer and his breathing slowed down. Again and again he repeated those words which made it harder and worse.

"Liam, please .. Just go", saying those words weren't the easiest thing to do. It's been the hardest and probably most stupid decision you've made in your entire life.

"I love you, Y/N. Don't give us up", again he knelt down and took your hands,"I'll never keep a secret from you again. I know it's been hard for you to find out who I am.. and how many times we could have died, because of my secrets.. but I truly love you, that's why I kept them from you. I didn't want you to be informed about something which could have ruined your life..", he took one deep breath in and locked his gaze with yours.

"Liam, I"- you hesitated but decided to let him explain at last minute.

"Since I want you to know everything about me, you should know that..", he stopped.

"- I've never felt this way before. I want you to know that I've never been in love with a girl. I've never wanted to protect someone at night, admiring someone's beauty or just holding someone in my arms ..

I've never felt like that before I met you", now he was staring in your eyes. His beautiful deep blue eyes meeting yours.

"Before you make your decision .. let me tell you that ..

I would do everything for you. I'd give my life for you and I'd kill each one of those Bastards who are trying to take my girl .. I know that sounds so cheesy and sobby, but I didn't know how to tell you otherwise that you're my world", by now your eyes were filled with tears. His speech made you feel bad and thoughtful.

"I - I need time to think, Liam .. It's not that easy", as much as you wanted to take his face, softly pressing your lips against him, you wanted some more time to understand, why he had been lying to you ..

"Ok", the words which left his mouth before his face expression became more anxious. He got up, wiped the dirt off of his pants, looked deeply in your eyes and left a short peck on your cheek as he walked to the door.

Ready to leave.

As more steps he took, as more it hurt you .. your heart was bleeding without him and his appearance. It hasn't been possible to let him go, he needed to stay by your side .. Forever

"Liam?", your voice was weak.

"I'm not forcing you to anything, babe", he confessed his gaze locking with the ground. His voice has been weak too.

"I - I can't leave you behind .. I don't wanna live without you and fall asleep alone at night.

Yeah, you didn't tell me the truth and you kept everything away from me.. I've been disappointed and hurt, but now I understand that you were just trying to protect me ..".

Jumping in his arms, you swung your arms around his neck leaving soft kisses on his lips.

"I don't want you to leave me. That's my decision, Liam", your mood brightened again and relief hit you.

"Thank you, Y/N".

__________

Thanks for reading guys ❤
I hope there aren't as many grammatical mistakes, but I tried my best 😄

As you see, the update was already up today, not tomorrow 😘

But be prepared for a new one ❤

All the loooove,

xoxo.

~ obriensgurl