Wow - Liam imagine

Sitting on my best friends bed has been one of the most normal things in the world. I have literally spent my childhood there.

While he was studying for his exam tomorrow I was laying on his bed, watching a movie.

He was sitting on his chair, frowning at his papers each minute. He probably had no clue what he was doing.

"Liam, can't you stop! Let's watch a movie and get some food?"

"Sorry Y/N, I can't. This exam is going to decide if I can make my freshman year"

"Com'on.. Just a few minutes!", I groaned rolling to the other side of his bed.

"You're a good student, so you don't have to deal with things like that, but I'm not.. This is very important to me"

"Liam, pleaseee... for me"

"Uhm..", he gave his papers one last look before he threw them to the ground,"Okie dokie.. 5 minutes, but only 5 !", he laughed jumping on top of me.

"I know I'm gonna regret this", he sighed sharing eye contact with his school material.

Trying to distract him, I threw a pillow to his head. He fell next to me, laughing out loud,"Whoah, you're a really bad girl". I responded with another hit to his head which let him almost fall to the ground.

I didn't expect him to fight back, but I thought wrong. Within a few seconds, Liam jumped up with a big pillow in his hands. He was widely grinning at me, showing off his fantastic and adorable smile. Before I could even admire his whole appeareance, he had already thrown the pillow to my head.

I felt like someone did just hit my head with a fucking lexicon. I slightly held my hand to my head, trying to let the pain come over me.

Liam was standing in front of me. He didn't look like he knew what had just happened. A few moments later he was looking at me with a guilty face expression,"oh shit, did I hurt you?".

The moment when my eyes were meeting his ones, I forgot all the pain that was building up on my forehead. I've completely been lost in his eyes and I didn't know what to do.

"Y/N, you sure you okay?", he chuckled rubbing my hand,"you don't look really well".

"Uhm - I'm fine", I quickly said pulling my hand out of his grip,"I - I", I didn't know what to answer - I've lost the track.

"I was just joking", I laughed boxing his shoulder slightly,"you should know that I was just trying to scare you .. gosh liam", I rolled my eyes.

"Guess I don't know anything", he also laughed rubbing his neck,"what about a movie?".

"What about studying?", I raised an eyebrow at his quick mind change.

"Forget about that. I don't get it anyways", he shrugged already turning on the Tv.

"Okay, let's watch some Netflix", I leaned back, laying my head on his lap.

When he opened Netflix on the Tv, it immediately offered us many series or movies to watch. We had a lot of options to choose and I didn't know for which movie I should decide,"What do you think of a horror movie?", he grinned at me.

"You know the answer, Liam", I shook my head,"No".

"Com'on! I'm here with you, there's nothing to be afraid of", he sighed rubbing my arm,"Please".

"I would rather kiss you than to watch a fucking horror movie", I said looking in his eyes. When I realised what just came out of my mouth, I dropped the remote,"Don't take this too serious, I - I - I didn't think about that before opening my mouth".

"It's already said, can't reject your wishes my love", out of nowhere he came closer to me. His lips were just a few inches apart of mine and I couldnt breathe in that moment. He has never been so close to me, he has never looked so deeply into my eyes. I was shocked and my heart was almost jumping out of my chest. The silence around us wasn't even weird, it was just making that moment comfortable and nice.

He was still staring at me, his beautiful blue eyes meeting mine again. The way he was looking at me was causing chills on my entire body.

"How long will you keep staring at me?", I said biting on my lip.

As soon as these words left my mouth, he softly pressed his lips against mine. They were moving in sync and everything about it felt right. I didn't have the feeling that I just made the biggest mistake in my life.

After our lips disconnected again I couldn't bring out a word. I was stupidly staring at him. Still.

"Wow", he adorably showed off his teeth while smiling at me.

__________

That was a very short comeback imagine ! I'm back bitches 🙋😁

That one was literally one of my first imagines, but I never really published it, because I didn't felt like doing so.
I hope there not as many grammatical mistakes as I think there are.🤔

But yea, it's short and cute🙈
A big thanks to all my supporters and the people that are still reading this, much love to you guys 💗

Anyways, I'm back and there's much to come ! School is challenging atm but I'll manage to upload whenever I can x

~ obriensgurl