Episode 34: Back at the beggining

Hello Whovians!

Today, there won't be much of author's note. Mostly because you already know what's about to happen.

Enjoy the penultimate episode of season one of Crossing of my ways series.

***

I pulled William inside the TARDIS with thought only on Patricia and her last words. I didn't even think about the Doctor.

"What now?" my husband asked.

"We go get my knives," I answered, "and then I'll get my revenge."

I typed down the coordinates and William held to the controls.

I pressed enter on coordinates page and the TARDIS took off. I grabbed the controls and despite the brutal shaking stood around the controls, trying to fly it.

When the TARDIS stopped, William called me.

"Aishling!"

I turned to him. "What?"

"Are you sure those are the right coordinates?" I checked them.

"Goddamn," I muttered, "I got year and the month wrong."

"Where are we?"

"The weeping angel forest?" I shrugged.

"That's bad," William agreed. "Now what?"

I looked at him. "Weeping angel forest is a time space bubble."

"Why would there be a time space bubble?"

I opened a search tab.

"There are assumptions that those are weeping angels' nests," I answered, looking through the results.

"Nests?"

"It says right here," I pointed at the screen, with every word I read happier TARDIS had English as one of language options. "'There's a big possibility that the Weeping Angel nests are created by the parents who touch each other's fingers while looking away from each other. Young angels – people who encountered beings like that talk of wooden-looking creatures, reminding of their parents in all other aspects – feed on time energy until they have enough to escape the nest and evolve into babies, while the nest falls apart.' What a good way to find out how the angels make children," I sighted.

"Really?"

"I'm not making this up. Extremely serious right now."

"Good. So what now?"

"We go outside?"

"Are we actually doing that? You know what happens."

"I think I've got an idea how to stop that from happening," I nodded. After going out, telling everyone to get inside their TARDISes and escape before angels show up. "We can leave daleks for later."

"We shouldn't do that."

"I've got everything under control."

"I really hope so. Let's get out."

We walked out of the blue box and I smiled, noticing two younger versions of me and a younger version of my husband standing halfway between two other TARDISes.

"That's a huge ..."

"Paradox!" I said loudly, clapping my hands together. "After that we're going to throw knives at stuff," I added, with thoughts on Nameless' daleks we left behind in 2031.