Episode 18 - Lokisode 2: Engagement on Asgard

Hello whovians!

Happy new year that we succesfully timetravelled into. Have a great year, and enjoy 2nd of 5 Lokisodes that are going to be published.

...

The sky was burnt orange, grass was red, I saw silver trees in the distance and I grinned. After centuries, I finally arrived to Gallifrey. I can happily die now. The moment was interrupted by someone saying: "Hello time lord."

"I'm human," I answered, suddenly feeling cold.

"Then you won't be surprised by those little fellows," he said.

I turned around to notice army of daleks surrounding us.

I opened my eyes. My heart was beating as if I just ran a marathon. Why do I need to have the strangest dreams on days I really want to sleep in? It's so damn wrong.

I missed William who would share bed with me if it wasn't of average size. Outside was a cloudy morning and I was guessing it was around 6 a.m. After I decided that I can't sleep anymore I climbed out of bed, pulled a pair of jeans, socks, a shirt and fresh underwear from my wardrobe and walked to the bathroom.

Warm water woke me up and I calmed down. It was just dream. Nameless is the past. I put on my clothes and combed my hair. After that I went to the kitchen and put together my breakfast.

TARDIS was exactly where it was yesterday and I entered. I didn't expect Doctor checking the controls.

"Morning," I said as he noticed me.

He returned me the greeting and asked me if I can help with preparations for taking off. I think he finally learnt a lesson about driving safely.

An hour later, when we were talking about super massive black holes at the centre of our galaxy, Emily walked inside. I think she read me much better as the time lord and guessed why I was up so early exact second she noticed me. She's going to ask me about having a nightmare sooner or later.

She couldn't fool me either. It was summer. She wouldn't be up at 7 in the morning unless she couldn't sleep anymore.

Patricia and William spent the night in the TARDIS since it had bedrooms that were much more comfortable than sleeping bags and couches. William looked a little bit nervous for who knows what reason while Patricia was full of energy as they joined us about three hours later.

Doctor started the time machine and with the usual sounds we teleported to another time and space. The ride went really smoothly and only now I realized how much work my best friend put into restoring the space ship.

We walked out of the TARDIS to find ourselves on a backyard of some sort. It was next to a castle looking known to me, but for some godforsaken reason I couldn't quite put a finger on it.

Emily had much more luck with it, though. "Asgard," she happily said and immediately turned to Doctor. "You arrived at the right time, right?"

Time lord nodded and I had no idea what they were talking about until a tall man with black hair walked to our group.

I looked at my sister who was just standing there and grinning at him. I looked at Loki who, for some reason, was looking at her with softness I wouldn't attribute to him.

And then I realized. "Those boyfriends of yours were just a diversion for dating Loki?"

I couldn't believe how she managed to fool me with Luke, Dean and Terry, each for a few years respectively while she was actually going on dates with Norse god of mischief.