Episode 10: Escaping the past

Hello, whovians!

Guess who's here?

It is mid-season finale!

***

The cold finally started leaving the room. Before I felt somehow like while reading about dementors in Harry Potter for the first time, and now I felt like somebody gave me chocolate after the attack of those non-existent monsters.

Doctor and behind him Patricia and William in that order entered and I was really glad they did.

"What happened to you?"

I touched my chin. It hurt much more than before. I still felt like he was holding it in his strong grip.

"Oh this?" I answered Doctor's question, "It's just ... I fell."

"Come on," Patricia said, walking closer and having a good look at my face, "I can see fingers. Especially that one here." Her finger went over a spot on left side of my face.

"Nameless," I mouthed.

"Right, that guy who claims to be your arch enemy. He's acting like all those dark Harrys in all those dark fics. I think he's trying to be more of an abusive boyfriend than anything else." Patricia looked so proud of her rant that I had to smile.

"For god's sake, Pat," I said back, "can any of you please remove those chains so we can go? You know, before they sell me to Jabba the Hutt or something."

William and Patricia snorted at my comment, while Doctor pulled his sonic screwdriver out of his pocket and looked at the chain around my left wrist.

He turned the pen-like device on and buzzing filled the room.

I really thought it was going to be so easy.

"Deadlocked," Doctor sighted.

I looked at mi friends. "Then leave me here. I'll be okay."

"No," William harshly answered. "I know what we're not going to do. Leaving you here is one of those things."

"Alya," Patricia smiled, "I know for myself that I'd never leave you behind. You haven't seen everything yet."

I smiled. If nothing else, I just realized my friends were loyal and I was going to be happy around them.

"Let's get to work then," I heard 10 murmur to himself, as he started pulling stuff from his bigger on inside pockets. I noticed a piece of paper, saw, something I'd say was bottle of Coca Cola and pliers.

He started doing something I couldn't see because he was turned away from me when we heard sounds from the right corridor getting closer.

"Find the TARDIS," I looked at Pat and Will. They nodded and ran through the right door.

"I don't know how they escaped. And no chance I'm going to call you father because I'm not your son."

"Weren't you supposed to take care of security?"

"No! If you remember, I only came to visit ... as much as I know, they went there."

"I knew it was smart to deadlock her chains."

"It was my idea."

"Doctor?" I said, looking at the time lord still trying to free me.

"Just a while longer," I heard him whisper.

And then they both entered.

Nameless, irritated and angry seventeen years old looking boy and the Master, a pile of craziness as much as I could tell both stopped at the doorstep on my right.