Episode 2: Meeting with me

Hello whovians!

It's first Sunday morning this September and here it is, the new Crossing of my ways episode, Meeting with me. Enjoy!

***

"Yeah, I should mention," the Doctor mumbled as he nervously looked around.

"It's better than any of Doctor Who episodes ever! Even Dark Water, Death in Heaven and 50th anniversary special can't beat it."

Both Doctors stayed quiet, looking at each other.

"So, I'm going to look like this? I really don't want to go." The younger version of my favourite time lord murmured to himself.

'He always says that,' I thought but didn't say a thing.

"Wait! Are we having the same companions?" 10th Doctor asked, as he noticed me, "Oh, that's quite a paradox."

"Not again!" 11 cried again, "Why didn't I take you to the unicorn planet?"

"Does it exist?"

"I don't know." He threw his arms in the air like knowledge on existance of the unicorn planet was the answer to the biggest question in the universe.

According to Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy it wasn't.

"Okay, Doctor and Doctor, can you explain why we're here?" I broke the silence, while still imagining a planet shaped like number 42 and full of unicorns.

11 was first to answer. "Well, there were wooden weeping angels when I was here for the first time, if I'm right."

"Screwdriver doesn't work on wood, right?" I asked rhetorically.

"No," 11 said, looking at 10 as if he knew exactly what to do.

"What?"

"You know what? Get your two companions and we're going to figure it out somehow."

"How do you ..."

"I'm your future, idiot."

"Oh." 10th Doctor ran back to his TARDIS while I quietly giggled. He returned with a 20 years old looking guy and a girl for whom I could swear was ... me.

"Oh my god," my Doctor sighted, as if he remembered something he wanted to forget and then he smiled, "William! It was a very long time!"

"Have I ever met you before?" He pretended to be confused and then he smiled, "Just kidding! I'm a fan of Doctor Who as well!"

Future I looked at William with questioning look. Then he probably noticed me and looked at her with a questioning look too.

"There are two of you."

"I did mention that I met Smithy before Tenny, right?"

"Oh, yes, yes you did."

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

Older me looked at me murmuring "That's some huge wibbly wobbly timey wimey paradoxy thingy," before smiling and looking back at this William guy.

I noticed how I and another I were dressed similarly, both in school uniforms, same school uniforms – except she was a little bit taller and skinnier than me.

"So ... I look good," I said to break the silence.

"You have better glasses than me," she said.

"No way, mine are purple, blue is better!"

"Anyway, there are going to be wooden weeping angels and we need a plan."