"I don't believe you."

"I sent them something very worthwhile." Samil grinned, his body shaking gently from his composed laughter. "I just had to tape my masterpiece at work." He gave her arm a pointed look, raising a single eyebrow. "A video to match your father's."

"You didn't—"

"I did." He cut her off, releasing a full-blown cackle. "God, I would kill the whole world just to see those pained expressions your father made."

"You're a monster." She growled, baring her teeth at him.

"Your mother said the same thing." With his head cocked, he rested one of his knees on the bed, watching Julia as though she were prey. "But I can do worse things than that."

No longer resisting her instinct, Julia sprinted to the exit, finding the door locked from the outside. She whipped back around to see him a mere few feet away, prompting her to fly to the bathroom. He caught her injured arm and gripped it tightly, causing her to hiss in pain before he viciously pulled her back to him.

"Let go!" She cried out, squirming against him as she tried to pull out of his grasp. She battered against him, throwing hooks and jabs to create even the smallest opportunity to get away. With a sneer, he lifted her up effortlessly and tossed her onto the bed. She kicked at him and threw her body back, but he retaliated by catching one of her legs and pulling her towards him.

"I won't be able to document this, but I'll enjoy it nonetheless." He murmured into her ear, the insinuation enough to send her heart plummeting into her gut. She freed a pleading scream and fought against his powerful grip, only to earn herself a slap to the face. Ignoring the sting, she continued to scream and struggle against him, clawing at his arms and neck. He took hold of her wrists and slammed them onto the bed, his strength monstrous enough to pin both her hands above her with a single hand before he used his other one to clamp it over her mouth.

"You'll have to do much more than that to prevent me from getting what I want." Samil stated sharply before grabbing a handful of the thin fabric covering Julia's frame and ripping it. She shouted out profanities and even begged him to stop, all in which he ignored. In a fluid motion, he grabbed her jaw and tilted her head upwards, bringing his lips down to her throat.

She screamed again, tears running down her face as she came to the painful realization that he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. Sobs shuddered from her chest when she realized that her strength, her ability, was nothing against a grown man honed by years of cruelty and violence. It didn't matter how much she fought, or how much she begged.

She thrashed around violently as he traveled down her neck, almost succeeding in kicking him off her before he shoved her thigh back onto the bed. His fingers glided up the night gown where he started to yank at her underwear, but before he could go any further, a loud knock on the door echoed into the room. She took a breath to cry out, but he muffled it with his hand.

"Samil, there's a call—"

"Not now, Matthew!" He shouted, his fingers leaving her face to crawl back under the skirt of the nightgown. Tears were brimming around her eyelids as she cried out again. Yanking at her wrists, she managed to free one to push against his invasive hand, earning another hard slap across her face.

"This is important, Samil. They need you to connect the call immediately." Matthew pressed, banging on the door. "They've discovered an unidentified aircraft heading to this location. We'll have to leave right now if it's Virtus." Her ears perked up at the name and she held back a sigh of relief when she heard him mention her agency. They were coming to get her.

Samil growled loudly, his eyes blazing with power and ferocity. He looked over his shoulder towards the door before looking back at Julia, moving his face close to the point that their noses touched.