Sophie

When he brought me into my room he sat on the bed beside me and closed the door.

I became tense because I had no idea what he was going to do to me. Was he going to hit me? Was he going to yell at me? Was he going to kick me out? I am terrified.

Instead, he sat down and put his hand on mine and began talking.

“Well, I see you met Sophie.” He said.

I just kept my head down and listened to him talk.

“She's a pretty girl and you are quite handsome yourself.” He said now rubbing my hand.

“People must love you. You 're probably so popular.” He said as if he was flirting with me. It just made me sick to my stomach.

He took his hand off my mine and turned and face me and he forced me to do the same but I kept staring straight down.

He lifted my chin up forcing me to look at him. I don't know if he noticed but I am shaking.

What is really freaking me out is he's staring into my eyes and smiling. Sort of like what the girls would do at me and Sophie's old school before kissing me.

I wonder what our dads think happened to us. Well, they never liked us. And Sophie's dad told her she's only good as a sex slave and what is she now? A fucking sex slave, I wonder if he would take back those words know that she is one.

Her dad and my dad are probably having sex in the forest.

Ugh, I hate my dad! He put me through fucking hell. I wish I had a mom! Maybe she would love me and care for me.

Just then I noticed something. Joe he was leaning to closer to me. He closed his eyes! What is he doing? Next thing, I know his has my upper lip in his mouth. He was kissing me. I felt like throwing up. I'm not going to kiss back! Wait now his tongue is begging for entrance. He's kisses like my father it's sickening. Well at least Joe doesn’t abuse me like my father did.

Joe broke his kiss with me when this random guy burst down the door to my bedroom.

“Joe? What are you doing?” The guy at the door asked.

“Marcus?! You're early!” Joe said standing up and walking over to Marcus.

“Nah Joe it's 11 o'clock.” Joe said checking his watch.

“Oh wow!” Joe said and hugged Marcus.

They whispered things into each others ears and laughed and walked downstairs.

I just stayed seated and swallowed the vomit that was coming up my throat.

After what felt like forever I heard them coming back upstairs.

Marcus was holding Sophie around the waist and her eyes were red as if she was just crying.

“So Joe you still haven't introduced me to this one? Is he new?” Marcus said winking at me.

“Oh right, yeah I just got him a few hours ago. His name is Josh. Wait, are you taking Sophie tonight?” Joe asked.

“Nah, maybe tomorrow. But damn she's a sweetie!” He said kissing her on the cheek.

Marcus threw he at me. I caught her and let her to sit on my lap. She just sat there whimpering. I knew she was about to cry.

We had to get out of here but first I had to get her to work with me and not try to get me thrown out of this house alone.

Marcus and Joe left to go downstairs and do what ever they were doing.

For a long while Sophie just sat in my lap crying into my shirt like the old days.

Even though I hate to see her hurt and cry it was nice to have her in my arms like the old days.

After crying her eyes out she actually spoke to me.

“J-Josh.” She stuttered out.

“Yes Sophie?” I said.

“I-I don't want to be here anymore.” She said looking down.

“Okay, I'll get you out of here!” I said hugging her.

I picked her up and laid her down on the bed as I went through my drawers.

I found underwear and a bra and sweats and a t-shirt.

I gave them to her and fixed the door and turned around.

I started to turn back around and Sophie screamed at me.

“I'm not ready!” She said.

“Oh sorry but what's taking so long?” I said turning back around.

“My stomach hurts. It feels like I'm going to throw up.” She said moaning.

“Wait, let me take you to the bathroom before you throw up.” I said.

“But... I don't have my shirt on.” She said.

“It's alright.” I said.

“But...” She said nervously.

“Come on Sophie. You know I'd never do those things to you.” I said.

“Alright.” She said and I turned around.

I did up her bra and put her shirt on her and went out to find a bathroom.

Luckily there was one down the hall.

For a good 5 minutes Sophie was in front of the toilet throwing up and I was be hide her for comfort.

When she finally stopped throwing up she was weak in the knee so I had to carry her.

And for the first time in what felt like forever I saw a partial smile on her face.

She grabbed gum from on the desk near my bed and popped one in her mouth and my own.

I held her in my arms like a baby and watched her smile slowly grow.

After a while I laid her down on the bed and something came over me and I just closed my eyes and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. And she was actually kissing back. We kissed for a good minute but then pulled back when we heard something breaking downstairs.