3 am

At 3 am we woke to the front door slamming and stomping up stairs and then the room door getting forcefully opened.

It was Sophie's dad and he didn't look happy to see me in his house.

He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and a braced my self to be knocked out cold again.

Sophie was shaking under the covers but when she saw her dad holding me up she came out.

"Dad, stop don't hurt him!" She said through her tears.

She tried to loosen her dad's grip but he wouldn't let go.

He wasn't choking me but slowing I was losing air.

"What is he doing here?!" He yelled at her.

"I invited him over." She said trembling and staring at the ground.

"Why would you do such a stupid thing like that?" He said.

At this point he added more pressure which made me quite light headed.

"Well, you're never here for me and he is. So leave him alone!" She was screaming through her tears.

He dropped me in anger.

"How dare you raise your voice at me?!" He yelled in her face pushing her to the floor.

The tears kept falling down her cheeks.

"Leave me alone. It's what you do best anyways." She said in anger and tears.

Then he slapped her.

"I'll find someone better then you. I've already told you this so many times but you kept crawling back to me. I'm not your father I disowned you when your mother died. Oh, did I tell you? You're the reason your mom died. You and your mother are the same. Worthless pieces of shit that the only thing you're good at is being a fucking sex slave. When I find a new wife that's exactly where you're going." He said then left stomping down the stairs out of the house and slamming the front door.

I walked over to see her in the corner crying her eyes out.

I picked her up and carried her over to the bathroom.

I turned on the tap and grabbed her face cloth. I damped it in the water and whipped her face and tears which calmed down the crying.

Then we went back to her room and I got her tissues to blow her nose.

After that she just sat in my lap with her face in my shirt.

I began singing to calm her down even more.

I sang What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, it's one of her favourite songs.

"Josh?" She said reanging her body into a position where he head's on my lap.

"Yes?" I said watching her eyes sparkle as if she was about to cry again.

"Why does everyone hate me especially my dad?" She said trying to hold back tears.

"To be honest, I ask myself the same question." I said thinking of what my father said to me.

"But, the whole school likes you." She said with watery eyes.

"I rather have one real friend like you instead of a bunch of fakes like them." I said comforting her.

"Really?" She said kinda shocked I actually said that.

"Yeah because I..." My voice trailed off.

"You?" She said pulling me closer.

"I don't even remember what I was going to say." I said nervously.