Moving

"Why would you be crying if you're fine?" I said holding her close.

"I was worried about you okay? I thought your dad was going to hit you again." She said flipping over and crying in my shirt.

"No, it's okay. He just French kissed me. Ugh, I can still taste it!" I said stroking her hair.

Then she leaned over and grabbed her pack of gum and pulled out a stick and gave it to me.

"I hope this helps." She said smiling then blowing her nose.

7:59 am, Monday

"OH SHOT WE'RE LATE!" Sophie said jumping up.

"And I still don't have clean clothing." I said sitting up.

"I'll give you some of my dad's but we're going to get you home and you're going to get your stuff." She said spreading her clothing on the bed.

"Okay. Can I go into you dad's room and get them so you can get ready?" I said standing up.

"Yeah, sure and don't forget your phone it's in the top drawer." She said running into the bathroom to take a shower.

I walked into her dad's room. It was dark and scary. I found a simple shirt and shorts and ran out. It felt like my dad's room.

I shook it off and sat on the bed waiting for Sophie to finish in the bathroom.

After she finished I took a quick shower then we left together.

We held hands the whole way. I love how even though she doesn't like me in that way she respects that I like her and does these little things to make me happy.

We walked to our lockers and some students pasted us telling us we have gym. We picked up our gym clothing and walk to gym together.

It was the only class we don't have together because it was spit by boys and girls. But we still walked together. She gave me and big hug and then took in a deep breath and walked inside.

"You're late Ms.Hamilton!" I heard her teacher yell at her as the gym door slammed be hide her.

I ran to the boy's gym to see a note on the door. Get changed in a bathroom and meet us in the weight room it read. I changed and went straight to the weight room. I love weight lifting but we only do it when there's a supply teacher. And some how a bunch of girls come in and start bothering us. Well, bothering me the other guys love it. I hate it because my heart belongs to Sophie but the guys don't understand they call me gay. Well the brave ones.

"Hey Josh! Nice muscles!" This girl said squeezing my bicep.

"Uh, thanks." I said pulling away.

"What's wrong?" She said stopping my treadmill.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I said stepping back and she step forward.

She grabbed me by my shirt and leaned in close to my ear.

"Kiss me. You know you want me. No one will know." She said pulling back from my ear began staring me in the eye while pucker her lips.

I tried to loosen her grip around my shirt but she had a firm grip.

Then I put my arms around her waist and began tickling her.

It made her loosen her grip and I got to go to the teacher to as if I could go to the bathroom.

As I walked to the bathroom I passed the girl's gym and I heard a huge bang against the door which caused me to jump. Then I heard a lot of hate. "You are nothing. Josh is just using you. He loves us. You're ugly and no one likes you. Go cry, it's the thing you do best. Oh is this your stuff oops. Now you have to go in the trash can where you belong to get it." Then she ran through the other door crying and going to the bathroom.