His Phone

I woke up to a banging on my bedroom door.

I got up and unlocked the door then face planted into my bed.

“Wake up sleepy head. I'm not going to let you do nothing all day. Come let's bond a little closer. Put something on and meet me downstairs.” He said then left.

What was he going to do to me? Why would he want to bond with me? Is he going to make me a sex slave too?

I got dressed and went downstairs and sat on the coach when I heard his wife coming downstairs.

“Morning sweetie, I haven't seen you in a few days.” She said heading towards the kitchen.

“Want some cereal?” She said taking out the milk.

“Uh, sure.” I said even though I didn't want to eat anything.

She poured out some milk and cereal and a glass of orange juice for each of us and called me over.

I sat down and awkwardly ate.

“So, what are you going to do on this fine day?” She said getting up and refilling our glasses full of orange juice.

“I...uh... your husband wants to bond with me.” I said nervously.

“Aw, isn't that cute.” She said and just then her husband came downstairs and came into the kitchen.

“Is my coffee ready?” He said kissing her on the forehead.

“Yep.” She said finishing her cereal.

“Thanks babe.” He said taking a sip of it.

“When I'm done my coffee we can leave.” He said pulling up a chair.

“Well, have a nice day boys.” She said kissing him on the cheek.

He finished his coffee and I finished my cereal and orange juice then we left.

I just sat in the car in silence in the front seat.

He asked me to hold his phone so I put it in my pocket.

We ended up going shopping and buying me skateboard and some new jeans and sweater and just a whole bunch of new clothing.

Then after he took my clothing home and let me going to the park on my own.

I was terrified of everyone. I was so nervous. I hated when people stare at me.

But I ended up skating around and just ignoring everyone that was staring.

Then I remember his phone and I popped in the headphones and road around.

Then I saw him coming back to pick me up so I quickly hid his phone in my pocket and he drove me back to his house.

I went straight to my room and put on a pair of shorts and sweats over and a t-shirt under a hoodie.

Then I went downstairs and grabbed something to eat.

And at 8:30 I said I forgot something at the park and I'll be back soon.

I lied and just took his phone with me and texted Joe and said met up with me in Starbucks.

I waited inside and then called him and noticed he was in the shop with me.

While nervously playing with the cover of his phone I notice in the back there was a card. That contained a lot of money. I bought some food and then he was leaving so I hopped into a cab and followed him.

I followed him all the way up to his front door and then hide near by.

When he went inside I looked through the window and saw Sophie sitting on a bed naked and trembling.

I was so mad all over again.

I walked around the house looking for an entrance but I couldn't find one.

I decided to take a risk and pretend to be a lost child looking for a home.

So I walked up to the door and took a deep breath in and rang the door bell.

“Hello?” Joe said as he opened the door and saw me standing there.

“Uhm, I don't mean to bother you sir but I don't have a home and I'm looking for somewhere anywhere to get shelter and food. But everyone's rejecting me.” I said trying to sound convincing.

“Oh you poor little child. Come in, come in.” He said guiding me inside.

I was so nervous that I could throw up but I kept swallowing it.

He brought me into the kitchen where he gave me something to eat.

I forced it down and then I couldn't hold it anymore so I ran downstairs and threw up in the bathroom in the basement.

Strangely ironic Sophie was downstairs too.

Joe stayed up stairs doing something and I walked around downstairs looking into each room. Then I saw the last room. Sophie was in it. I ran in and hugged her.

“I've missed you so much. I am so sorry I failed my promise.” I said then I noticed she was tied to the bed frame.

She didn't say a word to me she just cried. She didn't even make eye contact with me.

I struggled at trying to untie her then I heard foot steps.

I panicked and hid under the bed.

Joe walked in and sat on the bed.

“Have you met your new best friend?” He said to Sophie.

“He's quite handsome. We can get some quick money off of him.” He said and then all of a sudden I was sick to my stomach again.

“Well, he might pop by later. And you're going to a new house tonight, aren't you excited?” He said then left.

I waited a while then I crawled out from under the bed.

Once again I tried to untie her but this time she spoke to me.

“No, stop. He's going to kill you.” She said shaking.

“I don't care as long as you're free. And all this rape will kill you.” I said still trying to untie her.

“But, I don't want to live. I want him to kill me.” She said chocking on tears.

“No, don't think like that.” I said trying not to cry.

“I'm sorry Josh. I just can't.” She said then screamed as if I was hurting her.

In a matter of seconds Joe came running downstairs.

“What's wrong? Oh hi. What are you doing here?” He said taking me by the hand and dragging me out of the room.

I turned around to see her crying even harder.

“You shouldn't bother her.” He said pointing his finger in my face.

I stiffened up thinking he was going to hit me but surprisingly he didn't.

He brought me upstairs to my room.