"I'm sorry Lottie" felt Liam's hand on my shoulder.

"Okay is anyone up for coming for my drama? Especially Lottie gotta come. she still hasn't seen the magic of Louis the Tommo Tomlinson's direction." Louis said dramatically.

"Yeah Lottie you gotta come!" Liam requested

I'm happy that none of them asked me for an explanation of what exactly did I do. Whose death was caused because of me.

I'm relieved.

"Okay at what time?" I asked

"8:00pm today, so see you guys there I've got lots of works to be done"

Louis left leaving me and Liam alone.

I prayed that Liam shouldn't pick up that topic.

"Lottie I wanted to let you know.... I'll be going to Germany to find few answers"

"When and what answer will you find?"

"I'll be leaving in two days. Well dad started this project in our Germany's techno branch."

'Until then you've got to handle the company by yourself. now can you do it?"

"Of course!!" I said.

*a day before Liam's departure to Germany.*

Liam has explained everything that I need to know. he himself doesn't know how long he'll be gone.

This was somewhere heart breaking its now one complete month working Liam.

I'll miss him.

I was driving back home. Today I've gotta take mom to hospital.

Its like a course. She has to get admitted for two weeks once in three months.

I reached home to see that Alynna wasn't there. I had requested her to come home soon, and get mom ready

I took mom to the hospital and got her admitted, and came back home assuring her that I'll send Alynna to stay with her.

I was so tired today so that was the reason I didn't wanted to stay back in the hospital.

As soon as I reached home I started cooking something to eat, I was like a crappy rat who's starving for food!

Alynna was back.

"Hey Alynna thank god you're back can you please go to mom and stay with her today?"

"No, I'm sorry. I can't Lottie! I've got a night out party with my friends today so I'm going" Alynna answered.

"Please. don't be so selfish Alynna its just today I'm too tired so please-"

"Selfish! I'm selfish c'mon Lottie look who's talking the one who killed her own dad out of her own selfishness!"

Oh no not this topic

I HATE IT BUT IT IS THE FACT!

BUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO CAUSE ANY THING BAD TO MY DAD!

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND.....

I LOVE MY DAD!!

Okay accepted its a short one....
SORRY!!😉
Anyway I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be going pit of station tomorrow and so can't assure you guys continuous updates but will try my best whenever I can! Love you all for your support.

Lots of love

Nancy!!!