let live

sorry for the log update eugh I've had a lot going on and I'm sorry but have you a seen ALL TIME LOW FT VIC FUENTES A LOVE LIVE WAR VIDEO IT'S PERF OK IMMA SHUT UP NOW AND WRITE EHEHE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's P.O.V

I felt kinda bad about not saying anything to lily it's been a day and hasn't come out of the bunk. I decided it was time to go and talk to her and tell her that she needs to eat. I got up and started to walk over when I heard really quiet sobbing. I walked quicker to the bunks and pulled over the curtain that was hiding lily. she had her back facing me and was right up against the wall. Me being me climbed in and rubbed her back so that she would calm down.

lily turned to face me, her eyes were all red and puffy. did I do this to her? was it because I didn't say anything? I started to feel extremely guilty.

"I'm so sorry lily I didn't mean to just walk away it was just.. I dunno different for me to see, I've never really seen anything like that before. I don't want you to do that to yourself your too beautiful to be doing that, you have great friends your on your with your favourite band and I'm here for you all the time if you need to ta-" I was cut of by Lily's lips gently crashing into mine.

our lips moved in sync and i felt tears landing on my face from lily. after a while we broke for air and she smiled, something that I haven't seen in a while. "no-one has ever said anything like that to me, I saw how much seeing me like that hurt you so when you left I flushed my blade and I promice it was my only one I brought" lily told me while holding out her pinky finger. "I promice I will never do it again" and we shook pinkies.

she blushed after that before she spoke up again " I'm sorry about kissing you. erm I'm sorry I don-" I cut her "it's fine seriously I liked it, I know we haven't known each other for too long but.. erm.. w-would you like to go on a d-date with me?" stupid brain why the fuck did I stutter eugh. "Austin I would love to" lily smiled again. I could never get enough of that smile. I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in and gently pressed my lips to hers.

I swear I felt sparks when I touched her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is kind of a filler because Im at school tomorrow and I will proberly write during lunch or break or some time in lessons but YOU ME AT SIX LIVED A LIE AND BRING ME THE HORIZON GO TO HELL FOR HEAVENS SAKE ARE ALSO AMAZING VIDEOS AND SONGS GAHH I SWEAR I WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THESE BANDS ;c