YDG?

So guys I don't know when I can update next because I'm going on holiday on Sunday so I'm updating now. I will try my hardest to update when I'm on holiday but the wi-go inst great out there so yea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's P.O.V

I sat there in complete shock. my mind went blank. I really wanted to go on tour with them but I knew if I spoke I would completely freak out. so I just looked up at Austin with a smile on my face and nodded.

this was going to be a new beginning for me. And it was going to be a good one. all the boys cheered as I agreed,Austin said that we could go to my home to get some stuff as they was on a break for two days and I didn't live far, about and hour or two.

the bus journey to my house was fun we talked about our lives and we found out that was all had a lot in common and we were eventually becoming a small family.

as the bus came towards my house I noticed there was an all to familiar car in the drive was. My dads. I cautiously go out the bus with Austin Following closely behind me, knowing my past and all. I knocked at the door to be confronted by my mother. she knew I was comming so she gave me a beat hug and told me to get my stuff.

Austin stayed downstairs because my mum wanted to talk to him about me. I packed eveything I needed; underwear, clothes, hair stuff, makeup and the last thing just invade I really needed it was my last blade I kept. but before I could leave my room my dad stood there glaring at me. I took a quick look in his eyes only to see them full of anger, more than I had ever seen before. I quickly diverted my gaze to the floor and asked him politely to exuse so I could go. I went to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain. before I knew it i was thrown on my bed with my dad repeatedly hitting me and kicking me in the stomach, but before he was finished he gave me one last blow to the face, and I heard a crack. that can't be good.

Austins P.O.V

I was talking to Lily's mum about how to look after her and to make sure she called her every week to make sure she's ok, when I heard a bang comming from upstairs. I looked at her mum who gave me a worried look. I raced up starlets so quickly. I never thought I could run so fast.

I opened the door to see lily sitting there in a pool of blood and her dad looking at me. I can say i was scared for her. I picked her up bridal style and looked at her mum. she told me to go with her and make sure she calls. I nodded and exited the house.

I was worried for lily.