O.G Loko

hey guys... it's been a while and I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone wa reading this story because its kinda shit ;L anyways I'm gonna startvto update it again because it hit over 100 reads so yeah here goes nothing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's P.O.V

I walked back into the front of the bus to see the guys staring at me with sorrow in the eyes. I told them not to worry about it and I told them my story. once I had finished Austin wiped m cheek. I didn't even realise I was crying until then. I looked back up at the boys to see they had tears in there eyes aswell as me.

we carried on playing truth or dare to get out minds off of everything. It was a fun night I have to admit. To end the night we watched batman because I am a huge batman fan. I snugged up to Austin and halfway through the movie my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

I woke up in a bunk. I don't remember fallin asleep here I remeber fallin asleep on the couch in the bus. weird. I went to get out of the bunk when I realised I was high up. but before I could get all that through my head I was laying on my stomach on the floor. hitting your boobs on things really does kill you a bit.

None of the boys were awake so I guess I was the first one... I didn't even wake them when I fell. They must sleep like stones seriously.

I sat on the couch and instantly got straight back up when I realised Austin was sleeping on there.bhe really shouldn't sleep there with a blanket that blends with it. I heard him chuckle a bit before sitting up.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks so I hid behind my hair.

Austin'a P.O.V

I got woken up by someone sitting on me. they was as light as a feather so it obviously wasn't on of the guys. I laughed a bit and sat up, I saw lily hiding behind her hair. she was blushing... cute.

' it's okay you know, I really shouldn't be sleeping with a blanket that matched he couch' I laughed as saying this. 'no really it was my fault I should look where in going. sorry' lily argued.

I was thinking about what me and the boys were talking about after I put her in my bunk. Not in a creepy way or anything her phone fell out of her pocket so I got her mums phone number and asked her if its okay if she came on your with us. Her mum did the usual asking who this is and I had to explain to her that I'm Austin Who is the front man in her favourite band and I know her story and everything. her mum instantly replied with a yes she said it would be a great idea to eat away from home,not get away from her father. I smile grew on my face over rethinking that.

I patted the seat next to me to tell lily to come and sit down next to me. she cautiously came and sat down. I'm going to ask her and tell her about her mum and eveything

'so lily how would you like to come on your with us, I already asked your mum and she said it would be a good idea as you can get away from your father?' I asked her all in one breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry of its crap ya know I'm writing on my iPod and have no idea what's going on in this story so yeah. I'm gonna start to do this one aswell c: