The Flood.

Austin's P.O.V

I had to clear my head. I have recently broken up with my girlfriend... She cheated for the second time and i had caught her both times. She just wasnt the one for me. i took a walk along a row of shops when i saw someone being dragged by someone in a car by their arm. I rushed over there as quickley as possible.

"I thought i told oyu to leave people alone, i said i'd fight back, I didn't say that i'd fight fair" i screamed at this guy in the car i had recently approched earlier, tormenting this guy in a shop, before throwing a punch at the guy.

This threw the girl to the floor. As soon as i stpoped throwing punches the car sped off leaving me with an unconcious girl on the floor. I mean, i wasn't just going to leave her there. i guess i could take her back to the bus and help her out and get cleaned up, seeming as she fell into a puddle.

I picked her up bridal style and gently carried her to the bus. Her eyes fluttered as soon as i took one step onto the bus, She looked so lost and confused like one of them puppies... What am I doing comparing her to a dog?

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up feeling slightly uneasy... as if i was going to throw up. Thankgod I didn't. I could tell i was being carried.

I didn't know who by, but all i knew was that I wanted this night to end. I opened my eyes just before we walked onto a bus... A Bus?! I started to freak a bit. I didnt know where i was, who i was with or what was going to happen to me. I got placed on the bus floor gently. i opened my eyes and i literally think my jaw hit the floor. My heart began to race AGAIN! but this time i had butterflies in my stomach.

"Phil,Tino,Alan,Aaron"i sqeaked trying to keep my self from screaming.

I looked for Austin Who was nowhere in sight. then it hit me. He must have been the one carrying me to the bus. Just as i turned around i noticed a bruise forming on my arm. I tried to hide it as well as i could but i think austin realised and took hold of my arm. 

"go get cleaned up, bathrooms first door on the left. I'll go and get you some chnge of clothes as yours are well...wet."Austin Chuckled.

i just gave him a death glare. i knew my clothes were wet or i would not be freezing my arse off.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. Austin had kindly lended me his slipknot top and a pair of track suit bottoms. Once i was ready i just looked at my self in the mirror over thinking as i do. Was I heavy when he was carrying me?