The Storm.

Lily's P.O.v

I stepped out of the bathroom to all the guys staring at me. I didn't know what they was looking at so I ran back into the bathroom. Was it my arm? Did i look terrible? so many thought rushed around my head. 

Once I stop worrying, i stepped back out of the bathroom. Austin gave me a worrying look. I just walked staright past him. I grabbed all of my stuff and began to make my way towards the door. "Well, thanks for having me. I should be going now my mum will be worried." I shouted quietly ( i dont now if you can do that :L) I put my hand on the door handle about to push it, when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I span round to see Austin giving me them puppy dog eyes. I stared into his brown eyes which were glistening in the light. "please stay" He asked. How could i resist them eyes. i was with my favourite band, but i didnt want to make things awkward, i mean having a girl on a bus with just guys...

"I...I...Ok. Just for tonight tho" i stuttered. I got out my phone which was now smashed from falling on the floor. She replied with a simple ok. Not even a good night or love you. Thanks mum.

At first i felt really awkward. I just sat on the sofa, not knowing what to do. Then austin came and sat next to me.

Austins P.O.V

She was just about to walk out. I couldn't let that happen. There was just something about her that felt different. I put my hand on her shoudler and spun her around so she was looking at me. I tried giving her my best puppy dog eyes. 

I guess it worked. She agreed to stay.

She was sitting on the sofa, she looked so peaceful, but broken. I could tell she felt awkward. So as i do i walked over to her and sat beside her. She just looked up at. I didn't know what to do. she made me feel awkward but i was strangley attracted to her, even thought i had met her like 2 hours ago.

Before i knew it i was being dragged into a game of truth or dare. This would not end well.

"Austin, Truth..or dare" Phil asked me. I replied with truth but the guys insisted on me doing a dare. Oh no. I knew they was planning something.

"I dare you to kiss Alan for atleast 10 seconds" Phil said after conversing with Tino. I just glared at him then turned to Lily who was niw dying of laughter. I thought i should just get it over and done with, so i turned my attention to Alan who was now red light a tomato. 

I kissed him for 10 seconds and no longer.

It was lily's turn. She said truth. They didnt make her do a dare.

Lily's P.O.V

"truth" i told the guys. I'm so glad they didn't make me do a dare like they did with Austin. "WHy do you have so mant bracelets traveling up your arm?" Austin asked. I generally didn't know what to say. I just sat there staring at my arm. i had never been so self concious in my life. "I...erm..well" trying to speak, i just couldn't.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. Just before they was about to spill, i ran to the back of the bus into a door. which i then found out was the back lounge. I closed the door behind me and slid down the other side of the door. Sobbing. I didn't know what to do, should i go back out there or just stay in here until the moring when i can go home?