Ben threw.

Lily's P.O.V

"suprise" everyone screamed causing me to have a mini heart attack. I had completely forgot it was my 21st birthday, and now i know why my best friend Millie was making me look decent and blindfolded me. The first song that had played that night was Time bomb. My mum Knew how much this song ment to me plus it was a really dancy song, so it put me in a really good mood.I do love my mum.

The whole night my favourite bands were playing out loud, my favourite food was there and the people i love. It was amazing. It was non-stop dancing until I eventually got tired and sat down. My feet hurt so badly. It was weird because for the first time in my life at a party i wasn't drunk.

It was about 12o'clock when eveyone started to leave.The smell of alcohol and pizza lingured in the air. It was a mess. I lest my parents to clean up as it was my birthday and it was their idea. i said my goodbyes and left the hall. All the memories of that night were sure to be good and a night to remember.

I took one step outside and felt a breeze of cold air hit me sending shivers down my spine. It was so refreshing.I took my phone out of my pocket to check my messages. Well... i had one from my mum saying thanks for a good evening. I dont know why shes thanking me. I should be thanking her, shes the one who set it up for me.

I heard the screaching of brakes, so i instantly look up.There was a Black car stopped right infront of me.I quickley looked back into my phone pretending that I didnt see a thing. My hands started to sweat and my heart started to race. I quickly picked up my pace and walked ahead.

As i walked on another 10 yards, i noticed that the car was following me.I started to walk quicker, by now i was near enough running. Someone from inside the car grabbed my arm and dragged me down the street trying to get me into the car. It was proberly one of the most terrifying parts of my life so far. 

I heard footsteps running towards me, i didn't know whether they was going to help me or the person in the car. All i knew was that i hit the floor in seconds. The last words i heard was "i thought i told you to leave poeple alone, i said i'd fight back, i didnt say that i'd fight fair" right before blacking out.

OK.. so i know its not great or even good, but if you could give me some advise on how to make it better please ;D i might post later depending on how much  studying i do. 

k bai c: