Stefan stopped walking and Bonnie halted beside him. He turned his body to face her and he stoked her cheek pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. He bent his knees a little so that he could stare straight into her eyes.

"When we get married I want us to have a fresh start. I want us to do whatever we want whenever we want and to be happy and free from all the drama that's surrounding us. I know that it won't last but even if it's just for a minute; I want us to have our space."

Bonnie smiled and he pointed up a pathway. They restarted their journey and reached beautiful manor. It wasn't as big as the boardinghouse but it was the perfect size for them. It was a gothic-like style looking house with a porch and a bench swing, and Bonnie loved it already.

Entering-much like the boardinghouse-you were faced with the living room and a long row of stairs. It wasn't completely furnished but it did hold a few chairs. Something that caught Bonnie's eye was the fire place; it was shaped like a lion opening his mouth. She walked over to it and touched it. Bonnie had always been amazed with wild animals especially lions and tigers. They represented strength and wisdom and she always wanted to be like a lion in some ways.

"I love it." She breathed.

"Come on there still so much to show."

Stefan grabbed her hand and led her into the kitchen. There were white cabinets above the granite counters. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen and below it was the dishwasher and to the other side a trash can that was connected to the island like the dishwasher. There was no table or really any furniture in the kitchen besides the stainless steel refrigerator.

Next were the bedrooms. Each bedroom was great in size and Bonnie could definitely have some countless sleepovers with her friends. Stefan showed her a room that was smaller than the rest and Bonnie thought of a little Salvatore running around. She smiled as it all came to life through her eyes a little girl playing with her toys and posters hanging on the walls. Stefan noticed the look on her face as he showed her the room and he could tell what she was thinking and he must admit that he was glad. She smiled as she closed the door behind her and Stefan led her to the master. Unlike the others it was a two door room and they both swung open a door. Bonnie's mouth dropped as she was faced with the room.

Looking straight ahead you could see the hallway to the bathroom and the beautiful wooden, polished floors. She looked to her left and saw a California king bed with white sheets and a goth-like style chandelier hanging at the edge of the bed marking the center of the room. To the right it had a large wooden dresser and on top a fifty inch flat screen television. Bonnie noticed the play station and Xbox 360 and noted that they would have to hook that up soon.

They walked into the bathroom and flicked on the light. Much like the bedroom it held a crystal chandelier that lit up the room like a Christmas tree. On the far side wall it had two floor-to-ceiling mirrors, double sink, a bathtub and separate rain shower. Bonnie climbed in the tub and Stefan joined her, they sat on opposite sides of the tub and gazed at each other.

"Can you imagine, us, here?" Bonnie wondered.

"Yes I can and I have for quite some time."

"Why haven't you told me?" She sat up.

"I didn't want to pressure you into anything you seemed fine living at the boardinghouse and if something's not broken, don't fix it. That's they saying right?"

Bonnie chuckled, "Yeah. I love it here Stefan and I think that this could be our home."

She crawled over Stefan and sat on his lap before kissing him. They laid there for a while until Bonnie got a call from the wedding planner telling them that he found the perfect spot for their wedding.