Chapter 4

Chapter 4 you guys!

I jsut want to say that I am soo greatful for all of my fans and voters and commenters...(btw, as much as I love getting on and seeing an extra fan or vote-an I DO! ALOT! lol- I absolutely love hearing feedback fro myou guys in the comments. so be sure to leave a comment if you want to make me smile. :) If you want me to show teeth, (LOL) I would appreciate your votes and support by becoming a fan:D

Lol Thank you ALL for the support! :D God bless you all and be with you:)

This chapter is about how we need to cast our burdens to the Lrod because He WILL give us rest...no matter how weary you may be. Or how big your situation is. Whenever the devil tries to remind you of how big or bad your situation is, you turn to hi mand remind him of how big your GOD is!!<3

Jesus cares and loves ALL....no matter your past...trust me, He knows ALL about it...Hey, He even knows your Future...why NOT trust Him?

-Careforbooks!

"Cast all of your cares upon Him, for He cares for you!" -1 Peter 5:7 (Emphasis on you added by me)

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Chapter 4

Ethan sat at the dining table staring at an antique clock hanging on the carmel colored wall.

“God, I need you. I can’t do this for seven more months. Seven! It’s a constant worry, fear, always scared, always terrified of what could happen next. Lord I NEED YOU NOW!”

He whispered, but with a scream of some sort.

He scooted his coffee mug forward out of his way to lay his now sobbing head on the table. He began thinking of why he was so worried all of the time.

It was, of course, a miracle that Madeline was pregnant. But, he was constantly worried, especially when she would put on a brave face for him, but he knew that she was hurting or feeling funny before she even did!

He hated having to worry 24/7.

“Lord. I want You to know……I give this over to You and I lay it in Your hands, right now, Father. I know that You will always be here for us and our weary selves. I know it, it’s just hard to face it sometimes. Father, help me to accept our situation, and lay aside my fears to You. Amen.”

He finished off his prayer and stood to take his coffee to the sink. He dumped out half his mug of cold coffee and sat the glass in the sink.

Slumping over the sink, he looked out the small window in front of him. He watched as the white, puffy clouds passed slowly in the sky. Something spoke to him.

I’m listening….

He said mentally. I give it You, Father.

He inhaled deeply through his nose as a wide and bright smile spread across his face. He knew that God was a miracle worker and He would always be there.

He dropped his hands from the sink and walked drousily to his office. As he sat in front of his computer, turned it on, and pulled up his 2 sentences he had written. He remembered he had to get his article to his publisher on August 4th. He looked at the calendar hanging on the wall beside his computer monitor, realizing it was August 3rd.