Chapter 18

Here is Chapter 18!!! The picture on the side is of Travis(cleaned up) Enjoy the chapter~

you will find out a lot about Travis in this chapter. This chapter is probably rated PG-13, if you count smoking stories PG-13, but it's okay besides that.

God bless!

Enjoy!

-Careforbooks!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

Madeline shut the oven door just as she heard the doorbell echo. She smiled, knowing who her guest was. She couldn’t wait to talk to the boy.

Ethan said he would have told her about him when she asked, but they both knew that what was said between a client and a psychiatrist was confidential.

Opening the front door, Madeline smiled at the boy who looked the exact opposite of the boy she had met the day before outside the clinic.

“Travis.” Madeline said satisfied at what she saw. She took in his cleaned up side. Travis wore a blue-grey shirt that buttoned up the front and it went to his elbows and wore some jeans with NO rips!

 Madeline couldn’t believe how nice of a boy he actually was, but didn’t let the world even get a glimpse of that when he was constantly on guard of himself.

After inviting him in, fixing them some tea, giving him some cookies, and speaking with him for just about ten short minutes, Madeline had a grasp on why the boy was the way he was.

His father had left his mother after she failed morally in her marriage and his father couldn’t find the heart to forgive, so instead, he left.

“A few months after Dad left us, we were barely getting by as it was, then my brother got in a car crash.”

Travis looked down as he mumbled the next words.