Prologue

Hey guys! Okay, so. This is a story I have been working on for quite some time. I have decided to upload the prologue for now. I will not be uploading any more to this story until I am done fully with this story. I am ALMOST there to the finish of this story. So, I will upload the first chapter in about 2 weeks. For now, could you let me know if this sounds like a good idea? If you like it? What are your ideas and is it good enough to continue?

Thanks!

-Careforbooks!

"How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn towards me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!" (Psalms 139:17-18, The Living Bible).

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Prologue---------

“You’re Expecting!”

Madeline smiled thinking of the words that had cheerfully spewed out of her Doctor’s mouth nearly three weeks before.

When, actually, three years ago, when her and Ethan had first married and tried to conceive, that same Doctor had told her the unbelievable news of how she would only have a certain percentage of ever conceiving on her own, without treatment.

But, there she was. Pregnant. With only the help of God Himself.

It truly amazed her how God worked. She knew that every baby and ever birth was a true miracle. But, this was her miracle.

She sighed as she walked blissfully down the hallway with a wicker bamboo laundry basket in her hands, which held a fresh load of dry towels.

She sighed as she reached her and her husband’s bedroom and dumped the towels on the small sofa in one corner of the room.

She sat the basket down on the ground on the right side of her and placed her hands on either side of her hips, studying the pile of colorful towels.

Her attention was struck on 2 specific towels that sat side by side. One was a darkish pink and the other, a medium blue.

It made her wonder if she and her husband, Ethan, we’re expecting a boy or a girl. She just threw her hands up in the air and let them fall back down to her denim covered thighs.

“Who care’s! It’s a baby!” She said in excitement as she began folding the load of towels.

Once she was done, she placed them back into the basket and turned towards the bathroom.