Alive

Lauren P.O.V
I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes and I saw up slowly. I look around my room and see Dani sleeping and Lisa's bed empty, she slept downstairs I believe. I slowly creep out of bed not trying to wake Dani and I go and walk over to my dresser. I pick up a picture of our whole family and smile, if only this never happened. Things will never go back to the way they were, oh well when faced with a new obstacle you try to overcome it.
I walk out of the room and peek my head in Amy,Kath, and Christina's room to find them all asleep. I see that Amy's crutches are far from her bed so I walk in and put them next to her bed. I go over to her and kiss her forehead and then I walk out of the room. I go downstairs and see Lisa and Mike sleeping.
I guess he didn't want to leave her alone, he's such a good brother. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge and get a nice cold glass of orange juice. I go outside and sit on a bench we have and just look up at the sky. Everything is so pretty, I never realized how pretty it was until we couldn't even see the light. Before I know it I finished my glass so I get up and walk back inside.
I wash the glass and then look at the time, it read 7:10. Pretty early but I feel super refreshed. I then hear a groan and I know it's from Lisa and I quickly go into the living room and see her shifting uncomfortably as if she was having a nightmare. I go next to her and shake her.
"Hey Lise, wake up its Lauren" I say softly and continue to shake her and then her eyes snapped open. She sits up slowly as if she's in pain and rubs her eyes.
"Need your painkillers?" I ask her and she nods, I quickly run up the stairs and go into the bathroom and find her painkillers and run out of the room.
"Lauren?" I spin around and see a tired looking Amy on her crutches.
"Have to bring Lisa her painkillers" I tell her and she nods and goes into the bathroom.bill go back to her when I'm done with Lisa. I walk downstairs and see Lisa clutching her stomach in pain and I give her the painkillers which she takes within seconds.
"Thanks Laur." She tells me and I smile while nodding. She's definitely going to be in a lot of pain for a while and I just feel as if it's my fault.
"Lauren it's not your fault so calm down, I would of taken that bullet for any of you." She tells me and I nod.
"I wish none of this happened Lise" I say while sitting next to her.
"So do I kiddo, so do I" she says
"Anyone else up?" She asks and I nod
"Amy" I tell her and she nods.
"You should probably help her downstairs" Lisa tells me and I nod and I stand up but before I leave I plant a kiss on her forehead and she smiles.
As I'm walking upstairs I see Amy trying to get down them.
"Jesus Amy are you trying to fall?" I ask her while quickly getting to her side to help her down.
"Well I have to learn at some point" she responds and I sigh. She truly is hating these things. We finally got down the stairs after a couple of minutes and she smiles at me.
"Thanks Laur!" She says all chirpy, it's funny how she can go from annoyed to all happy within seconds. From there she goes into the kitchen to probably go eat food or something and I go back to where Lisa is and see Mike up.
"Morning Mike" I say and he smiles.
"Morning Lauren" he responds and I give him a smile back.
"I'm gonna go make breakfast, you guys up for pancakes?" He asks and we both nod our heads. He then dispersed into the kitchen to go make the pancakes and I sit next to Lisa.
"You feeling better?" I ask her and she nods.
I then hear other footsteps coming down and I see the rest of our sisters walking in tiredly.
"Morning!" I say all cheery
"Morning"they all mumble out, well I guess that they didn't get a good nights sleep. Oh well and I turn my attention back to Lisa.
"I'm happy the fans are super supportive during all this" I tell her and she nods.
"Yeah I posted something last night and had so many people asking how do you feel, and to take as much time as needed." She says happily. I nod in agreement and I grab the remote and turn on the tv.
About 20 minutes later Mike comes into the room.
"Foods ready" he says and we nod. I get up and go and grab to plates with pancakes and bring them back to where Lisa is. I hand her a plate and she smiles. We eat while watching tv and we are having a really nice time. I then feel my phone buzz and I go to see who it is.
Luke: hey I just wanted to see how you guys are doing, is your sister okay? I read and I smile, he's so sweet and I start replying.
Lauren: yeah she woke up yesterday and we all got to go home, thanks for asking! And not even a few seconds later I get a response.
Luke: That's great! And maybe me and you can get together sometime? He asked and I replied
Lauren:Sounds great! Maybe Friday? I ask and I got a response.
Luke: Friday is good, meet at the park?
Lauren: Sure! See you there! I reply and lock my phone smiling which didn't go unnoticed by Lisa.
"What are you all smiley about?" She asks and I shrug.
"Oh nothing just happy to be talking to Angela again" I tell her lying but she seemed to buy it. Well things aren't gonna go back to normal but I think I could handle this life and I hope my sisters can too. Now is the time that we have to stick together through anything and I know we will. It's a long journey but with each other we can do anything.

Finally peace

A/N: OH SNAP THATS THE END GUYS!!! I hoped you guys liked this story because I had one hell of a time writing it. But don't be sad because there will be a sequel! *Important* Sequel will be named : Alive
Okay so I hoped y'all enjoyed it and comment any ideas you have for he sequel and I already have somewhat of a plan, but beware the girls aren't out of the woods yet. Hehehe, stay tuned for the sequel which may be started tmmrw or he day after.
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki