Scared

Lauren P.O.V
Amy is hurting pretty bad and it kills me seeing her hurt. She's so small and shouldn't have to take any of this because she had to go through hell when she was younger. Lisa is still in a little pain but she's doing much better.
She thinks it's her fault Amy's hurt though when it's not. Christina is upset that she can't protect us and I don't blame her, she tries to but she just can't and it's not her fault but she has to see that it's not. Mark did something to Amy and I know she's scared of him.
I hear a groan and see Lisa waking up and I go over and help her sit up. She sees me and gives me a small smile.
"Hey Laur" she says forcing a smile and I can see right through her, she is in some serious pain right now.
"Hey Lise, what hurts?" I ask her and she points to her back. I sigh nodding and start to rub her back. It dosen't help with her having scoliosis at all. I hope Dani and Kath find help soon.
"Lauren how's Amy?" Lisa asks and I sigh not wanting to tell her.
"She's pretty bad Lise" I tell her and her face changes from pain to sadness. I sigh and put her hand in mine and squeeze it.
"Remember it's not your fault Lise" I tell her and she shakes her head and I sigh.
"I could of stopped him and had him take me but I failed and Amy got hurt because of it" she whispers and it hurts me knowing she's hurting over something that's not even her fault.
"Amy didn't want you to be hurt and if you did get taken you might not even be alive Lisa, you can barley stand up let alone take a beating." I tell her truthfully considering if she didn't take the beating she might not even be alive and just thinking about that is just, I can't even imagine a life without her.
"I just want to get out of here" I tell her softly and she nods.
  "We will don't worry, Dani and Kath are getting help" she tells me but a question is lingering in my head.
"What...what if they don't find anything or.. or their gone?" I asks scared of the answer. Lisa just looks at me blankly
"They will find help Lauren okay, we're Cimorelli  and when things get rough do we give up?" She asks me and I shake my head no. We've been through hard times in our lives but not once did we give up and we can't give up now.
"We're gonna get out soon Lauren don't worry" Lisa says to me so suddenly.
"How do you know?" I ask her
"I just feel it, we're so close to getting out I just can't describe it." She says and I nod hoping she's right. I just gotta believe in Kath and Dani. I look over at Christina and see Amy in her lap while she strokes her hair. Amy looks so pale and she dosen't even speak anymore.
What did Mark do to her, I hope he didn't touch her or I swear I will kill him with my own dam hands. I just lean my head on Lisa and she wraps her arm around me.
"I'm scared Lisa" I tell her which is true. I'm scared for Lisa, Amy, Kath and Dani, me and Christina and our family. I can't imagine how hard it is for them especially for our parents. Losing 6 kids out of 11 is pretty heartbreaking.
"I know ladybug, I know" she tells me softly and starts stroking my hair and I just let the tears fall. I just want out of this place and sing with my sisters and have fun. I wanna see the fans so badly like they mean everything to us and got us to where we are. We were about to release our album too and now I don't know if we ever will. Lisa whispers sweet nothings into my ear and I just hold her like my life depended on it and she just holds me.
  Sometimes being held is all you need, just to know that person is there for you. Please hurry and find help guys, we won't last much longer.
Dani P.O.V
"Yes I'm Katherine Cimorelli and this is my younger sister Dani Cimorelli." Kath says to the officer and he nods writing it in a notepad.
"Look sir can we please go get our sisters now?" I speak up and he looks at another officer and they nod.
"Alright, we will go right now but I need to send you 2 to the hospital." He tells me and my eyes go wide.
"No way buddy, my sisters needs us and quite frankly we know where we're going thank you very much." I tell him and Kath lightly slaps my arm and gives me a serious face.
"Alright fine, but you must be with 2 officers at all times understood? Me and Kath both nod and we walk outside and hop into a police cruiser. We start driving out of the city and Kath grabs my hand and squeezes it and I squeeze back.
"We're gonna get them home Dani" she says happily and I nod just hoping that their all okay. We keep driving and I see some of the markers Kath left behind on the road already, wow this car is fast and we keep driving.
"I just wanna see them so bad" I tell her and she nods.
"Listen Dani, when we last saw them they all looked somewhat fine but we don't know how they will look so be prepared okay" Kath tells me seriously and I nod knowing that's probably true.
"Wait stop the car!" Kath says and I look out the window and see the big marker we left to show this is where it is.
The police officer calls in the location and requests backup. We all get out of the car and look at the woods.
"Okay how many miles would you say you've traveled in these woods?" The officer asks me and Kath.
"About 15 miles sir" she asks and he nods. We then hear a loud siren coming and I see a huge police truck. The truck stops and the driver gets out and opens the back of it to reveal atvs.
"Each of you will ride with a officer" the cop says to us and we nod.
"Can you describe what the place looks like?" He asks us and I remember this clearly.
"It's almost like a tornado shelter or a bomb shelter with a little wooden shack above it" I tell him and he nods. He motioned for us to get on the back of the atvs and we do as told. I look at Kath and we both nod our heads signaling were ready. We're gonna get you guys back I promise.

We're on our way guys

A/N: here's the next chapter guys! Poor Amy, she's so hurt and broken. Lauren is scared for everyone safety and Dani and Kath are so close to saving their sisters. What will happen next? Prepare yourself a for an emotional roller coaster! Stay tuned for the next chapter!
See y'all l8er!
~Nikki