10.She's warm

Y/N POV

"Y/N, can you come here for a second?" She called out annoyance clear in her voice

"Whats the matter, gorgeous?" I strolled over towards her, noticing Shawn and Lauren sitting either side of her making me nearly laugh at the situation she was in.

"Can I talk to you outside real quick?"

My heart lurched into my throat and my hands instantly became sweaty although I kept a cool exterior,
"Yeah of course" I smirked throwing Lauren a wink but my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

Watching as Camila stood up from her seat and began making her way to the door, I couldn't help but notice Lauren's jaw clench and her grip on the arm rest tighten dramatically while she looked everywhere but in our direction.

"Y/NN?" Camila called softly from the hallway making me tear my eyes away from the angry raven haired girl to join her outside.

I closed the door and pressed my back up against it taking in Camila's appearance, she looked somewhat stressed out running her hand through her hair.

"Mila? Are you feeling okay babe?" I reached out and grabbed her hands scanning over her side profile as she looked aimlessly down the empty hallway.

My voice seemed to snap her from her trance like state as she faced me and took a deep breath, her mysterious brown eyes locking onto mine before she tugged on our entwined hands and pulled me into a hug, i'm sure she could feel my heartbeat pounding heavily against my chest as she rested her head in the crook of my neck mumbling, "God, how did i get myself into this situation?" I continued to rub soothing circles on her back, silently urging her to go on "Like there's Shawn who is great but he's my ex-boyfriend, which is kind of awkward because he always tries to come on to me still and the girls like him so I cant like tell to leave me alone, you know? plus we're going on tour with him and my ex boyfriend which is going to be fucking awful! and then there is Lauren! She is soooooo confusing, like one minute shes being flirty and touchy and the next she pushes me away and is rude, and then there's fucking you! You with your fucking accent and your fucking DJing and fucking abs like what even is that?! and Hailee! God I love her but she is obviously so into you" She takes a deep breath before she finishes softly "which is annoying" tightening her grip around my neck a comfortable silence fell upon us and I rested my back up against the door while she took a few deep breaths.

I didn't know how to react to this I mean yeah, i'm extremely physically attracted to Camila and I'm close friends with her best friend but I don't know the girl beyond her name, what she does for a living and the fact that we have this weird balance of sexual tension, attraction and now trust and comfort. I was broken out my thoughts by Camila pushing herself off me softly with a bright red blush coating over her cheeks, "Oh my God, I am so sorry Y/N I really didn't mean to go off on a rant like that, Oh my God, why did I do that? I've probably completely freaked you out! You don't even know me that well and i'm already-"

"Caught yo-" Dinah shouted opening the door cutting Camila off just to be cut off herself by a scream from the bottom of the once empty hallway, followed by two teenage girls, who were around my age, running towards us and stopping directly in front of us, "Are you Camila and Dinah from fifth harmony? Can we get a picture with you guys?"

Once realising they were only fans I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and moved out of Camila's way so she could take the pictures and what not, but to my surprise she pulled me by the hand over to fans and pulled my arm around her shoulders and snuggled into my side rubbing her eyes tiredly.

After a while of Camila and Dinah talking to the two fans and taking serval pictures, I saw the shorter one of the two fans dig her elbow into her friends side and motioning towards me with her eyes making me cock an eyebrow at them, but the action caught Dinah's attention too and she spoke up before I could, "Sorry I forgot to introduce you guys! Guys this hot piece of shiiii right here is Y/NN, she's a good friend of mine and she's an awesome DJ and-"

"She's warm" Camila cut in tiredly burying her face deeper into my chest making us all laugh and unknowingly to everyone else unleashing a stampede of butterflies in my stomach.