Feeling of something wrong, he said, " I'll. I'll eat. Give me an apple.", he smiled at her. He had been refusing her offers since a long time ago and that only reminded him that they're from different worlds. But now, he wanted to try. He wanted to try to be in her world.

She nodded and took an apple from the fridge and the knife from the shelf. While peeling the apple, her eyes fell on the coffee she prepared to make. Even she was with Sehun, she couldn't herself but to think about him. She's bad, a bad girl, a bitch who doesn't deserve with their love.

" Ah!", she yelped in pain when the blade cut her palm, not her finger.

" What's wrong?", Sehun ran towards her side and took a look. Her blood was dripping into the sink, her cut was deep.

But she didn't clean her wound and kept staring at her blood and that made him to say, " What're you doing without cleaning it?".

She looked up to him, " Do you want to drink it?... You like my blood, right?", she asked. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel anything as he smelled her blood. There was an urge in him that wanted to taste her blood for the second time.

" Drink it.. I want you to try it for once.", she said and raised her hand in front of him. Then she closed her eyes waiting for the time he would suck her blood.

But instead of feeling sucked, she felt the water on her wound. When she opened her eyes, she saw that he was already cleaning her blood under the tap. She was just staring at him who was carefully cleaning her blood with the water. After that, he made her to sit on a chair near and took the first aid kit box.

" Endure it even if it hurts.", he said before touching her wound with the medicine. Her face found a twist when the cold liquid seeped into her wound, but she didn't complain at all.

She couldn't help but to stare at him while he wrapped her wound with the bandage, she asked, " Why?".

He didn't look at her and just continued his work without giving the answer. So she asked again, " Why didn't you drink it? You don't like it anymore?".

" Sulli.. I don't like your blood. I love your blood. And I don't eat what I love.", he said and kept done with the bandage.

Suddenly, Sulli hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck. The words she said were, " I'm sorry..".

He smiled, he knew what she was apologizing for, " It's ok.. This is love.. I can't stop loving you and... you have no fault to love as your heart says..", he hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist.

▪▪▪▪▪

" Sulli.. You know what is today?", Sehun who was walking side by side with her, asked.

" Today?.. February 14?", she took her phone out of the bag to check her answer was right or not. But Sehun didn't let her to do and snatched her phone that made her to turn to look at him.

" Seriously, Sulli.. Where is your mind going? Today is Valentine day..and your birthday..", he said.

Sulli finally got her sense back, she even forgot that. " I forgot it.".

He would be clueless if he said he didn't know her reason. Of course, he knew. She, here, was standing beside him , but her mind was going far.. so far.. But he never showed it in words and so did she. She tried not to be noticed her feelings and so he just pretended like he know nothing.

" You also remember that I said I would stay with you at your birthday?", he asked, trying to lit the atmosphere up.

" Hmm?", she might forget that too.