Chapter eight.

It's been almost two weeks since Zaxin saw Angelique. It was like she just dissapeared. Sandra avoided him and Bob was the only  one who didn't accept,that Bob didn't know anything. Probably also one of the reasons he and Zaxin were friends.  Zaxin was on his way too his next class when he bumped into a very angry John. "Where is she" He hissed in Zaxin's face without hesitation. The whole school basically stood there by now. Wondering what was busy happening. Zaxin only sight and with a swift movement punched John threw the mouth causing him to take a few steps back.

Bob and Sandra sat in the Cafeteria having a very intense conversation locking the world out.  "So what's your issue with ...... that new girl?" Bob asked her while inspecting her reactions mysteriously.    "Pffft she enrolled like 3 months ago ... she's hardly new."   Bob cleared his throat hoping she'd answer. Sandra looked up in the boy infront of her  eyes and sighed.  "Well I....I just don't like her"   "Your scared she'll take your lead in the school?"   Sandra felt the urge to run away. It sounded so childish all of the sudden. She tried to figure out why did it make her jealous, why it made her angry, why did reality just kick in? The thoughts was like a tornado inside her head.  Then she remembered the beatings.... and then she knew why. "She's heartless" she finished off coldly.    Just before Bob could say anything else the Cafeteria's doors swung open and Zaxin was flung onto one of the tables. John walked in with a blooded face.   Bob emediatly shot up and ran over to break them apart.      After a while he could get controle over John keeping him and Zaxin apart.   "What is going on!" Sandra shouted at John. Zaxin only sat on the table the evil smirk on his face. "Where the hell is she Zaxin!" John shouted again.   "How should I know I'm not her protector?" Zaxin said. But regreted it cause he knew he was the only one who could protect her. 

"Believe me If I had known I would'nt be here"Zaxin said calmly with all honesty. Sandra sighed and placed her hand on her forhead.   "I know where she is" "Where?"  "She went back to her home town."  "How do you know?" "Cause that's the only place she has left to go.... I can't believe I was so stupid" John said looking at Sandra who only nodded with a sad smile.

"You're actually bringing the kid with?" John asked as he sat in the front passenger seat watching Zaxin strap his kid at the back. "Yes will it be a problem?" Duncan suddenly snapped at John. John only sat there shocked at the small ones remark and Zaxin climbed in the drivers side laughing. "Well the apple dosent fall far from the tree" John told Zaxin still shocked. The engine came to live and their journey in search for Angelique began. The BMW driving into the sunset leaving town holding big mysteries for the days to be followed