Chapter one

Angelique Cats  was the two words that passed everyone's thought's as the skin white girl walked passed them with her enormous blue eyes, her ACDC T-shirt obviously two sizes to big, her bleached skinny jean ripped and her boots higher then the normal's girls' steletoes. She wasn't hiding who she was. She stood out of the crowd , her tall figure topping everyone in the hallway, her chin held high that roase jealousy in Sandra.

What a wreck. Sandra thought to herself as the girl passed her without even trying to make her jealous. It came like a natural habit to Sandra when there's someone in her league trying to over top her and the fact that Angelique was already  taller then she was,was only making her more angry. Angelique on the other hand didn't give a darn fly what the kids thought of her, she wasn't suppose to be in this place in the first place. She was supposed to pass matric the year before. Curcomstances hadn't allow that for her nor for the man that sat infront of the principle's office, the only one that could make her break under second of glance.

Zaxin sat infront of the principle's office waiting for the head misteress to invite him into her office, he heard the walk of high heels and glanced up at the site. His heart started to beat rappidly but he didn't show it. He hardly felt it. His mind hardly responded on it. The relaxed smile appeared on his face and he turned his gaze back to his phone where he was playing solitare.

Angelique made her way past Zaxin not wanting to know anything about him. She was gonna start over, she was planning on turning her life around making it for the worse. After the secatery nervously handed over her scedule she went on a mission in search for her dorm. In a school with only more then 300 deliquents it was more of an intitution , 'keeping the world out while they recover' well that was the school's motto but it was all sugarcoated. It didnt take Angelique 5 minutes to figure that out.

"Hi-" a short boy interrupted her thoughts. This would've angerd her normally, would've but it didn't. She was more traumatized by what a sweet 8 year old boy was doing in a high school for troubled teenagers then the fact that she didn't like the human race. "What do you want?" She asked annoyed already. Duncan stared up at the very tall girl infront of him. She was pretty and new which only made him more excited to know her. "I'm Duncan" he introdused himself with a smile on his face. Angelique rose a eyebrow in confusion. "Didn't your parents tell you never to talk to strangers?" What confused her more was the fact that, that rude question didnt effect the little kid at all. Sandra and her minions rounded the cornor at that moment walking down the hallway towards the new come and the little boy, Sandra already feeling the nausa twirling in her stomach only by the thought of a threat.

"Hay you!" One of Sandra's minions said to little Duncan. Angelique's eyes snapped up to the 3 of the girls infront of her now. *well looks like every place as a bitch hole....* "Where's your father?" The main peanut in the packet asked the boy. Angelique felt the urge to just be left alone so she made a way. Quickly turning around she headed for the oppisite way down the hall continuting her search for her dorm. Suddenly she heard the little boy scream and then started crying. Swiftly turning around she reminded herself to be composed. But seeing a little boy bullied unnesacery was pushing all the right buttons.