Chapter five

"But I love you" She told him, but he couldnt realise how much she did by the way she said it, by the way her face stayed emotionless infront of him, her eyes dull. She couldn't read him either. His face was a mirror of her own, they both we're reflections on the past. Before the world dulled their shine.

It took everything of her to keep the lump out of her throat as she stared at him, everything to keep away the feelings, the memories and emotions. They both taught themselves a long time ago not to live, not to feel and to chase every emotion away by fear and hate. Angelique turned away and started walking towards her dorm.
Slowly everything faded away and Zaxin opened his eyes. Sweat trikkeling down his skin and it wasn't of the heat.

"Pssst Zaxin get up" someone hissed into his room. He looked up and noticed Bob standing at his bed. Zaxin got up and pulled on his jean, after checking on Duncan who was sound asleep in the bed still he walked out of the room and followed Bob silently to the headmisteress's office. Once there Bob logged onto the computer and went into the camara's file. "How did you-" "You don't pay me for charity Zaxin" Bob only said and clicked on the records of the abandoned building. "There's nothing wrong with it" Zaxin said in confusion searching for something out of place. "Shush Zav. Just wait okay." Suddenly on the live footage the door ckreeked open and a flash light shone into the front portal of the building. Then a body appeared. *what the fuck.......* Zaxin thought to himself. "My question is why would anyone go into this creepy place, unless their hiding something" Zaxin swollowed hard at the sight before him. Watching each camara as Angelique walked untill she entered the one room and then suddenly dropped down to the floor as if she fainted. "How long has this ....." "Probably for the last week." "And you just tel me now?" Zaxin asked anger in his voice. " I only discoverd it like half an hour ago and figured that I'd rathed call you to see it happening live then by just-" Bob noticed that Zaxin didnt listen to him. "Zaxin" he asked. "I'm going to get her keep watch" was all he said then left.

The next morning Angelique woke up in a strange bed, feeling a warm body behind her. She shot her eyes open and stared around a unfamiliar room. She searched untill she found Zaxin sitting in a sofa sleeping. She figured he passed out as the whiskey class already lay on the floor and there was half an bottle of whiskey next to him. Confusion took over. *He probably must've found me...... * Quickly standing up she looked at the little boy who slept with her. Her heart almost stopped. And then it struck her. Duncan the little boy was Zaxin's child.