"Don't tell me you're even nervous of texting Adrien? I mean, girl, you can't even see him!" said Alya as she pinched the bridge of her nose. As if on cue, her phone fell to the floor and Marinette tripped over her pencil case.

"Unbelievable!"

* *

Marinette smiled to herself as she worked on their project and waited for his reply. It took several attempts and help from Alya before she could send her very first reply to him. Honestly, if Alya wasn't there, she wouldn't be able to do it. Alya began to constantly tease her too after telling her all about the past events regarding Adrien.

Once her ringtone resounded within the room, she hurriedly got her phone and read the message. She instantly began to reply back. Meanwhile Alya was a giggling mess as she watched Marinette from behind her.

'Sent by: Marinette
Really!? I never knew!'

Marinette placed the phone on her lap and began to cut the red colored paper into a bunch of hearts.

'Sent by: Adrien ⭐💍💌🗼🌹🐈♥♥
I know...it's crazy, right?

BTW, have you studied?'

She stared at her screen in confusion. What did she have to study? Was there a quiz? A practical exam? She racked her brain for any important school-related things, but there was none. 

Marinette turned to Alya, saying, "Do we have a quiz or something next week?" The brunette shrugged as a reply, and Marinette began to reply back.

'Sent by: Marinette
WHAT. What do you mean? Will there be a quiz on Monday? '

Before she could even place her phone on the floor, her ringtone resounded within the room, again.

'Sent by: Adrien ⭐💍💌🗼🌹🐈♥♥
I was suppose to tutor u today, remember? Let me guess, u didn't study? Heh nvm. I'll just have to teach u once I arrive at your house. Please do ask Mrs. Dupain-Cheng if I could bring home a bunch of croissants.... PLEASEEEE??'

Marinette inwardly groaned and squealed once she remembered that Adrien will be coming over to tutor her. She chuckled at his childish but cute behavior. She thought of how cute he would be if he acted like this in public. It reminded her of Chat, really. But the thought that Chat is Adrien makes her laugh. Their attitudes were way different. Adrien was more quiet and calm, while Chat was more wild and loud.