Twelve

"Well it wasn't quite the thing that you would really expect. I mean, come on! Why would the Cameron Dallas will like me right?" Blaire babbles for the tenth time today. We're all just sitting in round in the sofa and we 'somehow' showed our bestest impression for her. Well at least that's what I thought, until Nash comes up with such an offensive statement that made Blaire piss him off even more.

As for me, I don't know really. It's been really awkward between me and Shawn. I couldn't get the extract from our previous conversation and I feel like everything isn't the same anymore. I'm gonna tell you honestly.

I feel a pair of eyes staring at me as I come to look and see Cameron flashing his teeth directly at me. I squint my eyes, if I am seeing the same exact thing; he sure does.

I simply nod my head, feeling a wave of disappointment for what just happened between us. Everyone is turning into Shawn around me, clearly because I have no idea why. Am I really a ton of bricks for them, for ever showing up?

Okay, stop pulling yourself off of them Avery, you really have to just.. feel wanted.

"Oh yeah?" Matt turns his head to my side, rolling his eyes while looking at me. I give him the eye, making him bombarded but smiled anyway. See, these things that makes me more contagious is the way they can really hate what I hate. And I guess I love them for that.

Nash looks completely tired or at least that's what I thought. He taps his foot on the marble ground, catching up with my eye like giving me the look of 'why am I even sitting here?' and I kind of thinks he's aggravated. I went up to his side and give him a little rub on his back as the others are accompanying one another but you know, Cam and Blaire are basically making out on the coral love seat they're apparently occupying, and I'm pretty sure they are ready to hit it off.

"We have to get out of here." A deep voice mutters behind me. Oops, Shawn. I look him dead in the eye, pursing my lips together and he silently chuckles at me. This weird thing is that, I seem to always agree with him but I must say, not this time. Cameron told us to be nice bla bla, but why would he even do that when Taylor argued with him that he somehow knew Blaire and that she was the girl his cousin cheated with and they met at some sort of a random party and something happened to them and they just continued it?

Well guess what? Taylor said it's all true 'cause his cousin had this two pictures on his wallet; his REAL girlfriend on the right fold and Blaire on the left fold.

I really find it hilarious though.

"We can't, yet. They just came," The hint of regret being here in the first place is all written in my eye. I don't want to act like I'm a total bitch in front of Blaire, or even walk out right when they step in the door. I just, I'm trying my very best to be real, at least in this place. No scenes, I just want this to be over.

"But everyone's not paying attention Ave," Shawn stresses out, exhaustion playing on his lips.

I manage to look at both of them, still on the same position except they're both clinging their shirts almost off their body. "I know Shawn, I know."

"Suit yourselves up. There's food in the fridge, I'm gonna lay for a bit," So, looks like Nash couldn't take it any longer. He stands up and without any word or just a turn back, he left upstairs. Making me and the rest of the guys look at each other like someone just left a pizza hanging on a table.

Matt butts in, also standing up, "me too," and then scurries away.

"I'll tweet stuffs so bye guys." Jack J. picks his turn.

"Yeah, I forgot my tie-dye shirt on the basement." Taylor leaves.

"Can't make Madison wait for a call, bye." Gilinsky hops off the counter and fishes his phone from his pocket.