Two

C A M E R O N

I'm a mess.

I woke up by the banging on the door. I stood nude, not caring about the last clothing that I have, I know it sounds kooky but in my side is my girl number four at the moment. When I mean at the moment, you'll never guess if I'll leave her or not. She sleeps soundly, bare but covered in white duvet. She's blonde and I didn't know that I just fucked a bimbo, I always had a thing with brunettes.

"Get the fuck out there man! And open the fucking door." The voice is somewhat familiar, Nash. He keeps on thumping his foot on the door, followed by muffle of cries with him. I groaned, surprised of the events outside in the middle of the lovely morning. I am not really ready for this.

I grabbed the nearest sweatpants down the floor and hastily slipped it on my waist. I left my torso bare, 'cause I'm a dude after all. I opened the door in a swift motion causing Nash to stumble inside the doorway, I chuckled silently which made him give me a glare. I look at him, trying to remember what I did wrong for him to be mad at me like this. Surprised by his next move, he grab me by my shoulder and pinned me on the wardrobe, his eyes infuriated with darkness.

"What the fuck Cameron?! What did you do? You clearly have no idea what you're doing right now, aren't you? F-fuck." He let go of me while his head was down on his hands, his expression kind of worries me but I am still pulling off an innocent face.

"Can you just tell me what's going on?" I rubbed my back, the girl hasn't wake up despite the swears Nash threw at me and the banging on the door. She must be a heavy sleeper, hmm, I like it. But if you're wondering if I know her, no. Sorry, I don't.

Nash stood up, his face full of acrimony towards me, "Well congratulations! That girl over there-" he pointed at her, his finger numb as he looks back at me, "-is Aaron's girlfriend. And guess what? Aaron's been trying to locate where the fuck she has been!" 

I sighed. Well, fuck me. Fuck the pervert side of me which I always wear. I totally messed things up. Fuck my tomorrow or even later. I just.. wow.

"No shit sherlock. Nash, I didn't remember anything last night. I swear to you, she came to me and and-" 

"And what Cameron?" A girl's voice chimed in. I looked at her, seeing the most beautiful girl I once fucked and the girl I asked to be my girlfriend a week ago. She's here, with Nash, and she's the one who cries earlier. Oh life, this is all mixed up complex. I looked down, but she screamed at me.

"So all you have to do is look down and try to avoid our interrogation and this? I can't believe you did that, I loved you in the past two weeks, and you just messed this up. Does this girl even know that you have a girlfriend? And does she even know that she has a waiting boy back at her side? I feel so poor for both of you. Fuck you and your tingling dick." She walked out with her bag. Nash still looks at me disapprovingly, and discouraged. She finally woke up, her eyes covered in surprise, as she brought the comforter through her body. 

"Oh my go- Nash?" 

"Yes? Mallory? Surprise!" Nash stated acerbically. I examined his hands, which is traveling onto the pocket of his jeans, grabbing the phone from it. He typed on something as he put it on speaker. 

The phone rings, as the person picked up on the third ring.... Aaron.

"Nash? Hey. You found her?" His voice cracks up a bit, which makes me much more ashamed of myself. My smile fades as anguish fills up my face as well as my body. I couldn't regret more, this is a pure shame. I know I've played a lot of girls but a girlfriend of one of my best friends being hooked with me is the poorest thing I'll ever feel.

"Yeah.." Nash trailed off.

"Really?! That's great, I've been into Taylor, Carter, Shawn, Matt's house but she isn't there. Oh I completely forgot to go to Cameron's. I also checked on her friends if she's with them but they said she's not been visiting them since the past week. But good thing is, you know where she is, where is she?" Aaron's enthusiasm kills me. His happy giddy side is back and I feel so sorry for the next reply of Nash. I remained silent, as well as this girl named Mallory. 

"Well um, good thing you didn't come by at Cameron's 'cause she's actually here." The other line went silent as Aaron sighed, "What?"

"Mallory's here. In um, Cameron's bed."

"What the fuck?"

"No babe let me explain, please Aaron. I don-"

"Mallory? I-uh- what are you doing in there?" Aaron is cracking up again, this time, I can feel that tears cascade down his cheeks.

"I-I slept with Cameron." Her voice break, her head is enveloped in her hands. I can't bring myself to comfort her 'cause I don't even fucking know her!

"What? Um.. wow." He trailed.

"All from yesterday events was me trying the best of luck to find you. I tried to contact you but, your phone's dead and how the heck am I going to know where you are? And all this time, I didn't know you were working on my back.. with my best mate... as a surprise. Hah funny." He croaked out. I looked down again, wanting to go outside for a walk but I'm between a bomb and gun.

"I trusted you Mallory, I bet you know what you were doing and I know that it wasn't a mistake or you two are drunk. I know you enough Mallory, but right now, I feel like the dumbest person.. ever. To ever love a girl like you, to ever fool myself that you are a sweet princess. But sorry, you proved me you're a sweet disguise. I can't do this anymore. I tried to convince myself to leave you but.. now, you gave me a reason to finally let go." He choked, his voice filled with dolefulness and misery. 

"1 month was enough baby. I think it was considerably called a relationship goal haha. I'm tired, and I can't do it anymore I'm sorry."

"Oh and Cameron? One last thing, fuck you. You're no fun man, I thought you would change as you promised us before but no um, false alarm. Don't expect me to feel good towards you, don't expect me to come over whenever you have a new game play. Please don't. And I'll call this as the end of our friendship, I'm much more relieved." 

"Nash, please come over. Bring Mallory with you, I'll pack her things. Bye."

With that, he ended the call.

Fuck.