SIXTEEN

Brielle

.:. 2 Weeks Later.:.

My cast was finally off, I'm now free! I could walk as I please, wash my ass as I please, and roam around as I please. I don't need my mother on my case anymore, although we did have a lot of bonding time. So have Kenny and I. Especially Kenny and I, ever since that day he came to my house.

Speaking of Kenny, him and I are supposed to be going to the park to chill today. My feelings for the kid has been slowly developing, and I'm not sure what to think about that. Him and Alexis didn't work out, that's what he claims but I know he dumped her. 

Just then, my doorbell went off. I got up from off of the couch and walked over to the front door, peeking through the window. Kenny was on the other side of the door peering down at his phone. My smile grew wide and I pulled the door open. 

"Hey Kenny." I said feeling my cheeks get hot

"Hey beautiful, you ready?" He asked smiling tucking his phone in his back pocket

I nodded making sure I had my phone and keys on me. I closed the front door behind me and started walking down the front porch steps "Wait, can you give me a piggy back ride to the park?" I asked sweetly 

"Fine." He groaned "Just for my Brielle." He said smiling and bending down in front of me 

'''
"You know you're cute right? You look like a big ass kid on the baby swings." He said pushing me 

My thighs couldn't fit through the holes so I just sat on top of it while Kenny pushes me from the front. Every time when I would swing forwards towards him, he would do some shit like poke me, poke my cheek, kiss my forehead. It was too sweet! It had me gushing and shit on the low.

"Picture that. A seventeen year old in middle school." He continued chuckling "Brielle."

"Huh?" I said getting snapped out of my thoughts. 

When the swing came in his direction he stopped it and stood right in front of me between my legs. He was just staring in my eyes, like he's trying to read what's going on in my head. 

"Watchu thinking about?" He asked continuing to stare into my eyes 

"You." I blurted out 

I can't believe I just said that. It's like he got a spell on me. The hold that he had on my eyes just hypnotized me like I was his slave. If he asked me to fuck on the jungle gym, or the slides, I'll probably do it if he gave me that look again. Oh my god, I'm totally joking.

He knitted his eyebrows and laughed. I blushed and looked down. 

"I can't believe you just said that. Usually you just put up a front all the time."

"No I don't! Boy please." I said folding my arms 

"Then kiss me."

"What?" He caught me off guard 

"Kiss me." He repeated "You heard me." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me off of the swings; slowly and gently.

I looked him in the eyes; not taking mine off of his. I snaked my hands around his neck bringing his face closer to mine. He tighten his grip on me and moved one hand down to the pit of my back to pull me closer, if that's even possible. I giggled at his touch, standing on my tippy toes pecking him. But he cupped my face and brought me back to his lips, making me slowly close my eyes.

The kissed favored the one that I used to day dreamed about when I first started crushing on Kenny in high school. It's indescribable. He pulled away slightly and then pecked me again; slowly opening his eyes. He rested his forehead smiling at me. I blushed and smiled back at him.

He took my hand and lead me to the benches where all of the parents sat and watched their kids playing on the playground. He sat further away from the parents and I sat right next to him, laying my head on his shoulder. 

"Mrs. Brielle, Mrs. Brielle!" Julian came running from the direction of the jungle gym

"Julian! Hi babe." I squealed bringing him on my lap 

"Who's this?" He asked mugging Kenny 

I bust out laughing and Kenny just chuckled 

"This my very close friend Kenny." 

"Kenny, she's mine!" He yelled 

"Julian, behave yourself." I scolded 

"Sorry Mrs. Brielle. Sorry Kenny."  

"It's cool bro." Kenny said ruffling up his curly hair 

"Julian!" 

"Sorry, that's my aunt. Cya!" Julian said hopping off my lap and running off

"Who's that?" Kenny asked 

"Just a kid from my job." I said simply 

"Oh, he look very familiar." 

'''

We left the park early because Kenny had 'business' to take care off. He offered to walk me home but I refused. I just wanted some time to think alone; where do we stand now? I hate this, I swear.

"Ayo bitch!" A female called out 

"She's not talking to you Brielle, you just got shot in your fucking leg. Don't retaliate and stay out of troub-"

"I know you heard me slut!"

"Oh hell nah, what the fuck?"I said turning around ready to throw the hands  

Nobody was there, so I turned back around. Oh aight, that's what I thought.

"Brielle!" 

"God, What?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs turning around 

I saw Skai strutting her way towards me. She had her medium length hair in a high pony tail. She had on a tank top, knee high banded sweatpants, a pair of Adidas superstars, with her body all oiled up. I can tell by the sun beaming off of her shiny big ass forehead. 

"Let's talk for a minute." She said calmly walking towards me

Do this bitch think I'm stupid? Obviously the only shit she want to do is fight, and i'll give her a fucking fight. I tighten my grape 5s laces, put my hair in a high pony tail, and stuffed my industrial ear ring in my pocket. I got ready and waited where I was at. If that bitch step foot in my box, it's over for her.

She chuckled evilly and walked over to me. She swung and hit my jaw. I caught her in her stomach and she doubled over. I got kicked in the back of my legs and fell flat on the floor. She got on me and turned me over, repeatedly punching me in the face. I couldn't get up because I was some how pinned on the floor. I looked to my right and saw a brick loose out of the house we were in front of. I stretched over and picked it up, smashing it in her face. 

"Shit!" She exclaimed rolling off of me  

I took the chance to get up and started stomping her out. I made sure I saw blood too, after all the blows she gave to my face, I'm gonna fucking kill her.

"Fucking help me!" She yelled blocking her face, forming into a fetus position.

What? 

I got knocked onto the floor, falling right on my face right next to Skai.

"That girl is getting beaten up, someone help her!" 

All I felt was blows to the back of my head. My vision slowly started to blur and my eyes slowly started to close.