TWO

Brielle

I ran up my front porch steps digging in my back pocket for my house keys.

"Mom?" I yelled after her as I walked through the door and into the living room

"In the kitchen!"

I then closed the door behind me and kicked my shoes off in a random corner.

"Dad home?"

"You just missed him." She replied coming into the living room wiping her hands on a hand towel and throwing it over her shoulder

"Well I'll be upstairs." I ran up to my room before she could say anything else and broke down crying as soon as I stepped foot in my room.

I ran over to my closet and took out a box with a bunch of pictures of my high school years. Most of them contains Ashley, Chris and him. I took the box to my dresser and cut him out of all of it. The ones with him only I cut his head off. I tossed everything away in the garbage and kept the pictures of Chris, Ashley, and I.

Call me over dramatic or whatever, I don't care. Being told off by your crush is the worst feeling ever.
Kenny could shove it. Kenny could go run in traffic blind folded. Kenny could fuck off.

This isn't out first fight at all. Considering we fight like every other day this would have to be the worst.

"You got wild bitches telling you lies, you got wild bitches telling you lies oooh." I got up from my vanity and picked my phone up that was laying on my bed

"Hello." I answered evidently tired

"Hey babe."

I barely heard her but the music was getting lower and lower till the point where I heard her footsteps

"What happened? I could've sworn I was just looking at you on the balcony like 5 minutes ago."

"I had to leave the party before I end up in handcuffs." I huffed laying down on my bed

She chuckled "Kenny Huh?" She asked knowingly

I nodded as if she could see me and remained quiet. I got annoyed just hearing his name.

"Well, what happened?"

"We had a fight and this time it was serious. He called me clingy Ashley."

I told Ashley about my feelings towards Kenny a while ago. She'd occasionally get on me that I put myself in the friend zone and I shouldn't be mad at anyone but myself I was a freshman then. I grew up and I was gaining the courage to tell him until whatever happened, happened.

"Oh damn. I honestly don't know what to say." She sighed

"What's going on now?" I asked

"The party still going on or whatever. Kenny is no where to be seen."

"Brielle!"

"Hold on Ashely." I set my phone on my bed and opened my room door

"Yes!" I called to my mom from over the banister stairs

"..."

"Yes!"

"..."

"Mommy!" I yelled again "Oh my fucking god I'm gonna murder everyone." I grumbled going into my room

"Ashley, I'll text you okay?"

"Alright talk to you later hun."

"Bye." I hanged up throwing my phone on the bed going downstairs

Kenny

After the party was over, Skai and I was up in my room just chatting. I was looking for something else but I guess talking was cool too.
After leaving during the middle of the party we didn't even go back downstairs. I can't lie, I did enjoy talking to her though. She's a laid back chick.

I found out that she's athletic and a gymnast. She's perfect for a Drip'n Steeze music video. I like a girl who's tomboyish, but then again wouldn't mind wearing heels. A girl that could do both.

"I can do a hand stand for about 3 minutes." She said gloating

"I find athletic and flexible girls attractive. Maybe you can be in our new music video."

She had a glint in her eye "That's awesome! What's it called?"

"Have We Forgotten. I want you to be my lead girl and Chris got his own."

"Your girl huh?" She chuckled blushing

I didn't even mean it like that but okay

"Yeah, they downstairs, we can start it right now."

I grabbed her hand leading her out of my room downstairs into the living room. We walked over to Chris and him and I started talking plans about the background and concept of the music video.

"Yeah bro, I was looking for some places to shoot at. I found one near that post office by middle school 226." Chris said texting on his phone

"Alright, so what are we waiting for?" I asked excited "We out." I grabbed my keys from off of the kitchen island and walked out the door with the rest following suit

'''
Ashley

We came back from the music video shoot and I was tired and cranky and hungry.

"That was amazing Kenny!" Exclaimed that bitch as we walked through the front door

I don't even know her damn name!

"You already know, Frezh edits." Cocky little nigga said popping his imaginary collar.

I've been calling him that ever since he edited a video for the Rangers, back when they were relevant of course.

He calls him self fresh but it's spelt frezh. I dunno, he's a dumbass.

"You liked it Ashley?" Chris asked me nudging me in the side as we all sat down in the living room

"Yup." I said uninterested.

How Kenny gonna do that to Brielle? Brielle was supposed to be in this music video as Kenny's main girl, not this unknown hoe across from me.

I squinted at her.

Kenny and Brielle was suppose to have their first kiss in this particular video, not Kenny and this bitch who looks like an unlocked character.

That's all Brielle talks about. Being in a music video with Kenny, and kiss Kenny, Kenny this, and Kenny that. She's so whipped, and it's cute, but it's not cute when my best friend is getting hurt. There was an awkward silence, and that girl started a conversation, tryna make it less awkward.

"So, um, how about that girl embarrassing herself, Kenny, was she an ex or something?" She asked chuckling. "I over heard you guys talking."

This bitch had the damn nerve! I looked at Kenny as sighed putting his face in his hands and Chris just face palmed, knowing I'm about to turn up.

"To be honest, who the fuck are you? You're like an unlock character, unknown. You just strolled up into this house thinking you run shit. That bitch you're talking about is my best friend! And the only person who embarrassed her was bitch made Kenny!" I yelled pointing to kenny "Stay in your lane bitch! Stay in your lane." I warned

She just stood there, scoffed and walked off. Kenny looked at me and shook his head. I looked over at Chris who was beet red in the cheeks holding in his laugh. As soon as Kenny was out of sight, Chris fell out in the floor laughing.

Pathetic.