FIFETEEN

This book is 3 years old... Cut me some slack. 

Brielle 

Several days have passed since whatever that happened, happened. I haven't heard from anybody. I'm fucking lonely, and as much I hate to say and admit it, I really miss Kenny.

You thought I was gonna say Chad right? Nah, he was a dick from the start, I can't believe I actually had a thing for him. He never showed no liking towards me. What was I thinking that he actually liked me? He was just treating me like an annoying little sister. I'm so dumb, as always I over think everything.

I have to sleep in the living room because my room is upstairs and my mother doesn't want me to walk up and down all day. She's scared that when nobody's home to help me if I slip and fall down the stairs.  Conveniently, every thing is downstairs for me so I have access to everything I need. 

I haven't got one visit, only person that comes to see me is Angelo. I really love him for that. Angelo is a great person and I appreciate that I have him in my life. I wouldn't ask for anyone different. 

I looked at the time at the cable box and it read 2:43 in bold neon green numbers. I groaned and struggle to get up out of the couch and picked up my crutches that was laying next to me. I began walking to the back of the house to the bathroom. I kicked the slightly ajar door and walked in. I turned on the lights and set my crutches on the wall. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, making sure to use Listerine. After wiping my face dry, I took up my crutches and turned the bathroom light off.

I walked back to the living room and plopped on the couch, simultaneously turning on the Tv. It automatically turned onto BET the Parkers. Twelve minutes into the show somebody started to knock on the front door. I sighed annoyed and got up, taking my time. I slowly walked over to the door and peeked through. 

Mother also told me to not to answer the door for anybody. 

I peeked through the window and saw a boy, but I couldn't see his face. The brim of the Don C hat was covering his whole face. I unlocked the two locks on the door and hopped back, So the door can open wide. I saw the last person I thought I would ever see again.

"Kenny." I said softly in disbelief 

He looked up with a nervous look on his face "Hey..." He said "Can I come in?"

"Uh, um, y-yeah, come in." I moved to my right as he walked in

I closed it behind him and followed him to the couch. He had on cargo shorts with a basketball jersey I wasn't familiar with. He smelt great, he smelt the same. 

"Surprised to see me?" He asked speaking up after the silence between the two of us

"More like shocked." I replied 

"I wanna apologize Brielle." He started and rubbed his face down with his hand "I've been such an ass hole to you. I can't believe I wasn't there when you got shot. If I never had run you off, you would still be here with Chris, Alexis, Ashley and I. Since all of this happened, I think it's the perfect time to tell you about everything! And I do mean everything."He looked at me for response 

"Oh, okay." I walked over to my previous spot and sat he remained where he was

I didn't have the guts to look him in his face.

"Drip'n Steeze isn't just some rap group the boys and I formed in high school. Chris, Angelo, Brian, Elantae and I also sell drugs. Skai was sent to set me up and she got me jumped. I got jumped by some other gang called the Cobra's. That nigga Chad that you was fucking with is apart of it. But he's not the one that jumped me. Chad is not all of that Innocent Brielle, and I know your big headed ass might not listen to me, but let this stay in your head. Stay away from him. That's the same nigga who Ashley cheated on with Chris. He's no good."