Author's Note

Again, if you didn't read the summary, I was asked to one-shot an ending for a DeviantArt member's story. Finished it back in July 2015 but I looked it over and did some slight revisions/edits/corrections.

I had been waiting for a long time to see how it turned out (other writers were writing the last chapters) but never got a note and only knew it had been completed by seeing the update submissions on my DA account.

Obviously, I'm disappointed that my ending was not used (at all) but it is that person's story and they can do with it whatever they want.

Below is where you can find it:
http://wolves3000.deviantart.com/gallery/26674606/Held-Captive-by-his-Lonely-Heart

If not, here's a short synopsis:

Sasuke finds a portal and sees a 17-18 year old girl (I'm guessing he's close in age) through it, instantly falls for her, goes through the portal and brings her back to the Naruto World.

He keeps her captive in a basement, chained on one ankle, in his home on the Uchiha compound - for approximately 1-2 years. She tries to escape various times but never succeeds.

She gets captured by someone in Akatsuki (can't remember who) because she's of value but then gets saved. She's supposedly starting to fall for Sasuke but the ending that was used changes that.

End "synopsis". Lol.

Anyway, my ending takes place right after a "forced" wedding ceremony that she technically  agreed to in order to find another way to flee. It's pretty long so I've divided it into 4 parts for easier reading.

And without further ado, the ending that was not. 😭 Enjoy.