Chapter 4

*Hope Pov* 

 Do you ever wish you would never wake up again. That would you just die peacefully in your sleep. Well thats what I wish everyday. I opened my eyes to be blinded by bright lights. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get the affect away from the lights. "You're awake!" I heard someone cheer. I looked over to see some girls my age whispering back and forth to each other. I cleared my throat to get there attention. "Oh were sorry I'm Aurora and this is Lily we are Xanders sisters" She spoke. "Uh who's sisters?" I questioned. "Xander the guy who brought you here" She said. "Oh i'm sorry I never caught his name" I said. "It's okay we mind-linked Xander that your finally awake" Lily said. "What do you mean finally?" I questioned "Oh you were out for a week and we finally had him go eat and take a shower" Aurora said. "He hasn't been this clingy since his mate died" Lily said sighing. "Oh i'm sorry" I said. "Well he's gonna be here soon" Aurora said. I nodded. A few minutes later Xander came threw the door. "I told you guys she was going to wake if I left" Xander said. "Uh well I should be going now" I said standing up. "Where are you going?" Lily questioned. 'I'm going to California far away from my pack" I said "Why are you leaving?" Aurora questioned. "Uh well-" I stuttered. "Hope how about you stay around a little bit more how about for a week and if you don't like it here you can leave"Xander suggested said looking at me with hope in his eyes. "Sure I guess I can" I said. "Yay now Aurora and Lily how about you go out with Summer and  Alice and take Hope with you to go shopping since she only has a few outfits that are just rags" Xander said handing us his credit card. "I can't let you do this I barley know you" I said pushing the card back to him. "I have money it's okay" He said. I shook my head. After a while he convinced me to take his card but I will be paying him back. I was dressed in. His North Face Hoodie and someones leggings and my old vans. 

Lily,Aurora,Summer,Alice and I were walking around the mall. We had basically went to every store but, Victoria Secret. "Come on let's get you some sexy underwear" Aurora said while the other girls cheered. A blush had risen to my cheeks. After our stop in there I had so many different types of underwear but my favorite was a lacy black underwear. We had gotten back to the pack house at 9:00 clock and ate dinner then went to bed. I had gotten a guest room that we would be decorating if I was staying. I'm still not certain.