Easter !! 1/2

*loud Applause from the audience as if Ivy won the Oscars* Thank you! Thank you !

ah. Ive been through hell but i am glad i came back.

As Ivy was boiling eggs and coloring eggs and also preparing food and stuff. Uhm....yes,eggs. We celebrate it like this in Ukraine and the Slavic countries. Ehe....

You were just sitting at your room.
Wearing a random rabbit outfit. Wearing bunny ears and a basket laying around you.
Wow. Fun.

You thought to yourself :'Maybe i should go out to the o-'
You heard a knock on the door.
'Nobody is in my house... maybe its my mom or...-' again,a knock.
"Coming!!!" You said throwing yourself from the sofa and walking lazily to the door.
You opened it 1/2 and peeked from it.
It was a half of Choromatsu!
Oh,wait,what.
You blinked and realised why was it so weird. You thought for a second that he was ran over a train and the Matsuno brothers had a 6 and 1/2 brother.
You shut the door.

Several seconds later you opened the door.
You lean on the door and Choromatsu blushed.
"HEY." You said with Karas flirty tone.
Choro looked away. "A...ah....uhm... _____,um."
Ah,right,the random bunny outfit. Wait a secoooond.

WHAAAAAAAT RANDOM BUNNY OUTIFT.
*Tosses Playboy journal away into trash,nervous laugh*

"What,what..." you replied and blinked then wearing a rabbit Kigurumi on yourself Lmao.

"PRETEND YOU HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING.GDI,CHO,WHADAYAWANT." you said at him.

He looked away really frustrated and yet being a tomato raised by hell fire.

Silence.

"CHOROMATSU,NII-SAN!" You heard Jyushimatsu shouting from a trash can and Osomatsu from another trash bin holding that Playboy journal in his mouth.

"Ooooooooh." You nod.

20 min later.

"You hate us right..." Todomatsu stood while the other were kneelimg at you because the lecture you gave them was even worse than Toto.

"We just wanted to invite you to the party." Choromatsu added.

You were folding your arms and glaring down at them as they tried to make their puppy eyes.

"Pwease?" They said.

"Nope." You replied and walked away.

Suddenly, Someone as knows as Karamatsu grabbed you bridal style and then he....