A Shocking new{intro}

Let's start from introducing. Imagine yourself as a cute chibi character that has an Osomatsu drawing style.Sometimes I draw my character that way.If you want,you can write to me and order a drawing of yourself.I'll be happy to help you!~Ok!Sorry for the long intro.
I hate myself.

Totoko's house:
"Totoko!" Shouted her Mother."Come downstairs! We have great news for you!"
Totoko came downstairs looking at her parents curiously.
"What is it,Mom?" She then asked.
"Oh,Dear,we have something to tell you!" Said her Mother with a worried and half cheerful tone while holding a phone in her hand.
"If they are good then I am ready to listen!" Said proudly Totoka.
"....." Awkward silence.
"Dear,it's been a long time since ____ visit us!" Her mother said while sweatdropping. •√•'||)||
Totoko's face became pale when she heard your name"_-____?! Like,the sister? Elder sister that nagged me in the chilhood?!"
The parents remained silent while staring at her.
Then they nod.

--Day X(For Totoko)--
"Totoko! Did you prepare the room for _____?!" Shouted the parents from downstairs.
"Uuuuuh...Yes,I did..." Said Totoko with a half monotone voice staring at the ceiling in her room. "....not." She then smirked.
Knock knock!
Guess who's there?
"Open the door,someone!" Shouted her Father.
"You're behind the door!" Replied Mom(the parents are yours now. Sorry..).
Totoko went downstairs with a stone and annoyed face.
"Ugh." Dad opened the door.
Suddenly someone best hugged him.
"Father!" You shouted.
He then laughed and hugged you back.
"_____!"
Shouted out both of the parents.
Mom running into the group hug.
Later on..
You let go from the hug.
"We haven't seen you for a long time!" Said one of the parent.
"I know,I know! It's been only a week since we skyped!" You replied.
"You changed so much" said mom.
"Yes! But... Where is my little devil Toto?(Shortly. I feel stupid.)" You grinned evily looking for her.
"I'm here,you idiot." She looked at you with a disgusted face from the dark corner. Crossing her arms.
"Be nice to your elder sister!" Replied Mom.
"Don't worry,mom,we will be alright together,right,Toto?~"
You then both looked at each other rudely playful. Lighting bolt sparkling between your stares.
"Just don't set the fire on house." Said Dad facing you with his back and reading a newspaper.
You then both jumped saying:"EH?!"
--END.--