YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE USELESS!

Hahaha,hallaw,hallaw again,____-Chan!~

You: wait..

Eh? What is it?.... Ooooh,you expected a chapter with the Matsuno brothers? Well,your expectations are wron-DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK.

You: but why is this chapter about you? I thought you won't be in the whole book.

Yeah,well,I want to interact with you! See,since you don't notice all the stuff I do for you.

You:What,why? I do notice everything you do!

Yeah,well,shut up.

You: why are you so mean?

I don't like arguing.

You:oh.

And I kinda loose interest in talking if people are boring.

You: I got it now.

So,have some questions?

You: yes. I want to ask,why do you always make it so random.YOU THREW ME INTO A GARBAGE! And also... I'm mean to other characters!

*nods in understanding* see,see,my love,fan fics are always based on them or you being good to them. I'm trying to make you mean to them. There's one quote called:"The more the woman loves us,the more we hate her and so,we harm her.„

You:ah....?

This mean. . . if you will be mean to the character,the more they find something nice in you. And this is a plus for you!
Well,actually,expect the side character.....

You:Oh,one more... You promised trying to experiment lemons with the elders! Why not the juniors?!

Ah,see again,the elders are more matured and the juniors are kinda...not ready for this. They are so fragile,I mean,take a look at Totty,Jyushi... And even Ichi! They are harmless and I'm not ready to harm them this way.

You: Will you make a One of the brother x reader?

Huh,I don't see anything fun when you hang out with only one of them. Expect Totty. He is always fun to...

You: what about Dekapan?

Dekapan was taken by the government because they discovered his secret lab. So he is working there..kinda.

You: oh,how do you come up with these kinda ideas?~

See,it's all my head. I've a specific humour. I actually RP in my head with the characters and them write it all out.

You: so does it mean that you just replace yourself with a reader?

Not at all.... I sometimes...have these dirty thoughts that I keep to myself.

You: Lemons?!Pleaaaaaaase?!!?

Nope.

You: ugh,I hate you.

And I love you too. Have you noticed that you're cute?

You: ah...*flushes red*

You are. I sometimes write these stuff in case you will feel bad or sad. Or blue...

You: you are kind...

And honest! I don't keep any secrets!

You: except for the lemons!

Yeah,I'd rather keep it to myself.

You: Where are you from?

Ah,Ukraine....... But due to the fact that I'm half Korean I kinda..have to go-

You: you are Korean! Sweet!

Eh.*blink*

You: nevermind. Just...Koreans are popular now so.

I don't see anything fun in it.

You: oh well..then what do you like?

Culture. I really love Slavic culture. Except russia. I've no interest in a country that lies in the news....
No politics!

You: sure! I do agree. Let's not ingage any politics in here. Oh! By the way! Where is Mr.Flag?

Huh? Mr.Flag?

You: yeah..that guy that penetrated the brothers with flags...

Hm. I don't want to copy the entire episode just like this. I'll think about this.

You: J-ust,don't f*CK him....please..

No,no,no,theres only Choromatsu and Osomatsu on my list.

You: what?!

Actually...

You: oh god...

Whoops. Hang on,in creating some content.

You: pony island?

No,no..I am not copying the entire f*cking episode or game plot!!

You: Chill.

You will chill soon.

You: are you alright?

Yeah,I need time...

You: *sneeze*

Gah! What have you done?! You destroyed the pixel texture?!

You: whoops...*cleans te pixels up*. Oh,are you doing the weird thing again?!

Plot twist!

*hurricane comes to the city and blow the writer away*

You: Ivy!? Where are you going?!

I promise I'll be back!

End.
I hope I didn't take a lot of time for you..
I'm sorru.
I feel sad.
And have no ideas.
So...
Listen to Enej-Bila Topoli.
Ah.
See you soon,guys!
Stay tuned...

Ivy.